Coach Richt, Diaz & more... Post Game Presser 10/14/17

All extremely smart & well spoken dudes. So proud of this team. 1 at a time fellas. Get better each week & keep busting your ***. I watch college football from noon to midnight every Saturday & we are without question one of the most talented teams in the nation.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Is Badgley going to an 80s party after the game? All he's missing are the turnover chain and Adidas stripes down his sleeves!
image.jpg

He got off the Bus like this... The kid was in rare form.

Listen to Quarterman. As much as I like Perryman, I don't recall him breaking down offenses and defenses like Quarterman just did. This kid is obviously smart and articulate. But, there have to be teachers. The current staff clearly is teaching these young men the game of football. These are the types of players who will play on Sunday.

I love Shaq, but Perryman with Diaz and this defense is scary.... guy would be a household name.

Advertisement
This is such a great team! You can tell by what they say how bonded they are. It is a GREAT TIME to be a Hurricanes fan!

Richt alluded to some bulletin board material that GT gave the OLine. What did GT say about out offensive line? Whatever they said, I am glad they did.

Badgley: "I was ready to go for the 65 yarder"

Rosier: He literally laughed at two questions that were related to him feeling and performing under pressure.

U have to love their confidence! Having a QB and a Kicker that embraces big pressure moments, is freaking priceless.

Advertisement
Shaq: "We already know that the game is won before we actually come out onto the field for the second half. We just believe it that much, you know. We don't know how it's going to happen, we don't know what the scoreboard is going to say at the end when the clock hits 00, but we know we're going to be victorious."

Swag on a whole 'nother level!

I actually posted that on Sat. morning if you scroll down a ways. Disrespectful of Canes OL saying we were no better than Pitt or NC.

Richt alluded to some bulletin board material that GT gave the OLine. What did GT say about out offensive line? Whatever they said, I am glad they did.

Listen to Quarterman. As much as I like Perryman, I don't recall him breaking down offenses and defenses like Quarterman just did. This kid is obviously smart and articulate. But, there have to be teachers. The current staff clearly is teaching these young men the game of football. These are the types of players who will play on Sunday.

I'd gladly take another perryman On this team. He had horrible coaches and schemes and still dominated. Perryman was a monster here

I also like Perryman. Too bad he ended up on an team with one of the worst owners in the NFL.

Advertisement
Gawd, even listening to these kids is a good time.

Press conferences during our 7-0 start under Golden weren't this fun.

Diaz: I'm not an X & O's ace, but I could listen to Diaz talk defense all day. We went from having an incompetent DC to one of the brighter minds in the game, IMHO. Sure, he's good for an overthought zone blitz at an inopportune moment per game, but he's got the goods.

Malik: Looked like he was taking in a show at the local comedy club with that smile plastered on his face. Stop asking him if he's ever nervous, because no. Money Malik, baby.

Darrell: Money Malilk to the Magic Man, Darrell Langham. Kid's kept his head down and has obviously taken the "use your body to your benefit" coaching to heart because he's playing that way and it's all he'll say at the microphone. He's stuck it out here, and I'm so happy for the kid.

Shaq: After Shaq retires as an NFL Pro Bowler, he should run for President of the United States. What a thoughtful and articulate dude. He says all the right things, but you can tell he means them, too. He eats, breathes, and sleeps this program, and it shows. Thank you, Poppa Shaq, for very obviously doing the dad thing in all the right ways.

Homer: A company man with a yeoman's work ethic. Hot ****.

Norton: "Yes, you are correct. I won all of my snaps."

Badgley: Badge just opened a Miller Lite can over his forehead and then ****ed your bytch. And for some reason you bought him a shot of whiskey?

Last edited:
Gawd, even listening to these kids is a good time.

Press conferences during our 7-0 start under Golden weren't this fun.

Diaz: I'm not an X & O's ace, but I could listen to Diaz talk defense all day. We went from having an incompetent DC to one of the brighter minds in the game, IMHO. Sure, he's good for an overthought zone blitz at an inopportune moment per game, but he's got the goods.

Malik: Looked like he was taking in a show at the local comedy club with that smile plastered on his face. Stop asking him if he's ever nervous, because no. Money Malik, baby.

Darrell: Money Malilk to the Magic Man, Darrell Langham. Kid's kept his head down and has obviously taken the "use your body to your benefit" coaching to heart because he's playing that way and it's all he'll say at the microphone. He's stuck it out here, and I'm so happy for the kid.

Shaq: After Shaq retires as an NFL Pro Bowler, he should run for President of the United States. What a thoughtful and articulate dude. He says all the right things, but you can tell he means them, too. He eats, breathes, and sleeps this program, and it shows. Thank you, Poppa Shaq, for very obviously doing the dad thing in all the right ways.

Homer: A company man with a yeoman's work ethic. Hot ****.

Norton: "Yes, you are correct. I won all of my snaps."

Badgley: Badge just opened a Miller Lite can over his forehead and then ****ed your bytch. And for some reason you bought him a shot of whiskey?

Lol about Badgley!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back