Coach Richt and Brad Kaaya both know that Kaaya is the issue

There is a reason that the #2 thing head coaches look for when jumping to the NFL or big time college programs is the qb situation (#1 is money of course). Richt designed his offense around a dual threat qb, I imagine he thought he'd only have to deal with Kaaya for one year. Since Kaaya has pooped the bed this year and looks like he'll be coming back next year, I wouldnt be surprised if Richt tried working in a dual qb system next year like Meyer did with Leak and Tebow back in the day (Leak was a pro style pocket passer who didn't like to run, Tebow came in for short yardage). I am not that sold on Rosier but it would at least show creativity if Kaaya can't generate any offense against ND and Richt put him into run the RichtPO

That might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted. And that's saying something, as your posts are a veritable cornucopia of dumb.

You've got this boundless confidence in Rick, yet you think he designed his offense around a DT QB when he has a pure pocket passer as his QB. You must require a Personal Care Attendant to help you with life's basics.

Bro you are getting clowned on this site by everyone for your golden slurping. We get it, you hate everything about the team, Kaaya is the worst QB in history, your mad we didn't hire Pee Wee Herman , there is a pro Richt media conspiracy and only you can see it, you know more than Richt as an OC, everyone is getting fooled but you, you track me down in threads because I've exposed you as a joke and it hurt your feewings and bruised your ego, you have 22000 posts so how dare someone not take you seriously- you take this so seriously that you are unemployed and sit at home in front of the computer in your mom's basement so that you can post 60 times a day. You are a psychiatrists dream and a know nothing malcontent troll who gets off on destroying any positivity or optimism around the program and the type of person who gives the real Miami fans a bad name.
Not only is fan cheese getting cloned daily now, but his senility is worsening to the point he does not even know Canes head coach name.

Who cloned The Franchise?

Advertisement
Seriously, enough of blaming Kaaya... These problems are not just Kaaya but the whole **** Offense...

It's not as if the RB's are tearing it up, or that the WR's are catching everything thrown their way, or that Kick's aren't being Blocked?

This Offense lacks Energy, Emotion, Intensity,& Passion... These kids were fired up to play our first 3 opponents, but maybe FSU knocked the Life out of them... I don't believe it, Richt has to be the one to light a Fire under the Offense... We heard the Pre-Game speech for App. State but why haven't we heard him try and fire up these kids since??

People want to say that Belicheck is emotionless on the sideline, but did you see him pull Gronk over a couple of weeks ago for a stupid penalty?
He coaches with a demand & a passion and the players follow suit, just like Diaz on the Defense...

This isn't a Kaaya problem, this has everything to do with Richt... Whether it's the play calling (no rhythm to it) it's predictable, or his lack of Intensity that carries onto his players...

Richt was supposed to be rejuvenated with his hands on approach but I just don't see it...

Plenty of blame to go around, bad o line, no running game, dropped passes but it all starts with Brad. He comes out and hits a few short passes and establishes a rhythm an and it changes the whole dynamic.

I would like to see some quick slants, some bubble screens, some RB swing passes, some sweeps to the outside etc etc. Enough with the 30 yard passes down the sideline on 3 & 6

There is a reason that the #2 thing head coaches look for when jumping to the NFL or big time college programs is the qb situation (#1 is money of course). Richt designed his offense around a dual threat qb, I imagine he thought he'd only have to deal with Kaaya for one year. Since Kaaya has pooped the bed this year and looks like he'll be coming back next year, I wouldnt be surprised if Richt tried working in a dual qb system next year like Meyer did with Leak and Tebow back in the day (Leak was a pro style pocket passer who didn't like to run, Tebow came in for short yardage). I am not that sold on Rosier but it would at least show creativity if Kaaya can't generate any offense against ND and Richt put him into run the RichtPO

That might be the dumbest thing you've ever posted. And that's saying something, as your posts are a veritable cornucopia of dumb.

You've got this boundless confidence in Rick, yet you think he designed his offense around a DT QB when he has a pure pocket passer as his QB. You must require a Personal Care Attendant to help you with life's basics.

Bro you are getting clowned on this site by everyone for your golden slurping. We get it, you hate everything about the team, Kaaya is the worst QB in history, your mad we didn't hire Pee Wee Herman , there is a pro Richt media conspiracy and only you can see it, you know more than Richt as an OC, everyone is getting fooled but you, you track me down in threads because I've exposed you as a joke and it hurt your feewings and bruised your ego, you have 22000 posts so how dare someone not take you seriously- you take this so seriously that you are unemployed and sit at home in front of the computer in your mom's basement so that you can post 60 times a day. You are a psychiatrists dream and a know nothing malcontent troll who gets off on destroying any positivity or optimism around the program and the type of person who gives the real Miami fans a bad name.
Not only is fan cheese getting cloned daily now, but his senility is worsening to the point he does not even know Canes head coach name.

He has hated Richt from day one and shows his disrespect by spelling the mans name wrong. His Dabo avatar is also quite annoying .

...maybe, but with an ol not giving him protection and our wrs dropping balls, its hard to put all the blame if kaaya

Advertisement
Back