Coach O says 1 or 2 more LSU Players May Opt Out

Stony157

Redshirt Freshman
Premium
Orgeron is quoted on ESPNU tonight that he knows other players are considering opting out for 2020. That team is being devastated this year.

Advertisement
Didnt they lose 14 kids to the league last year with early departures?

And now this? Lol

**** gonna be a rough year lead by Freshmansssss and Sophs

Someone posted that they’ve lost 25 of their two deep since last year, including about 15 starters. That’s before these next two that Coach O is talking about.

Advertisement
Crazy thing is LSU was still going to be very good this season even with those 14 NFL draft picks gone, UNTIL these opt outs.

You could make a strong argument their WR group and secondary were the best groups in America. Also Tyler Shelvin was going to be the best DT in the SEC this year, and it was going to be very difficult to run the ball them.

Arik Gilbert, the 5 star TE is more talented than Moss, and is poised to be a freshman AA.

This team was still going to be loaded, but now probably a 7 win team.

Advertisement
Don’t forget they lost the real OC and DC as well. If coach O can win 9 games with all this loss, I’d write him up a lifetime contract.

I don't want to go 15-0 until we can prove that we can stay 15-0.

dumb dummy GIF

Someone posted that they’ve lost 25 of their two deep since last year, including about 15 starters. That’s before these next two that Coach O is talking about.
yes. That was me. I got that off their site. There's a chart in that thread that shows who left from last year's team....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it because of his stance on alleged rape, or is it him allegedly being a domestic abuser?

I'm not saying it...I'm only asking questions.

Advertisement
Back