Coach MR recruiting

Dwinstitles

All-American
When will u guys learn, dude just said the firstthing out his mouth was recruiting. Havent recruited well in years and im glad he sees that.

Advertisement
He also said we are recruiting the whole southeast and not just Miami. Perhaps instead of talking about the Dalvin Cooks and Amari Coopers that leave we talk about the Julio Jones and Nick Chubbs that come. I think Richt knows the type of players we need to win.

He also said we are recruiting the whole southeast and not just Miami. Perhaps instead of talking about the Dalvin Cooks and Amari Coopers that leave we talk about the Julio Jones and Nick Chubbs that come. I think Richt knows the type of players we need to win.
Add todd gurley and aj green to that list as well

When will u guys learn, dude just said the firstthing out his mouth was recruiting. Havent recruited well in years and im glad he sees that.

Every coach says that. It's the lifeblood of college football. He just needs to surround himself with a legit staff that can evaluate talent and then coach it up to maximize the potential.

But he said locking down home is 1st priority

Advertisement

When will you learn that Miami has not been losing because of recruiting? Unless you think teams like Cincinnati, UVA, Duke, etc... have been beating Miami because they were more talented.

Yes that's the main focus, but we need elite national recruits to add to that

hopefully he is also watching us get pushed around by WazZu. swasey should be gone

When will you learn that Miami has not been losing because of recruiting? Unless you think teams like Cincinnati, UVA, Duke, etc... have been beating Miami because they were more talented.

I disagree our coaches suk but it has alot to do with recruiting imo u can say no but theres no way u changing my mind. Butch cant develop some of these guys

Its a different team if u add the huge loc misses to the roster

Advertisement

I dont care if a kid is a four stareither, is he a game changer is my question. Cooper cook those r game changers that do not need stars u can see it. I only see one guy on offense whose explosive as **** and everyone knew he would be and thats Coley.

Alot of bumbs on this squad, coaches *** too but saban wouldnt improve these dudes. Real talk watch what they do in the pros.......nada. Dudes will score one td in week 8 in the nfl the say hes being xoached right. Burns and Coley who saban wanted r ballers.

Yeah no doubt. We can get most of what we need in Miami, but he has mentioned during every interview in regards to recruiting that we need players from other areas as well. he spent more time talking about players from other areas than Miami during the interview. I think he is preparing the fans to be a national program in regards to recruiting.

Advertisement

Yeah no doubt. We can get most of what we need in Miami, but he has mentioned during every interview in regards to recruiting that we need players from other areas as well. he spent more time talking about players from other areas than Miami during the interview. I think he is preparing the fans to be a national program in regards to recruiting.

Yup

Only delusional people do not get that recruiting is the number aspect of a national championship caliber team. Every single top coach says so. To even give these idiots any play just note it and move on. They simply think they know more than they best minds in the business because they are delusional.

Mix national recruiting with sfla studs means title if u can get the kid.if he steikes out he will be fired in fice years, hehas to locm it dow i think he can and he knows what it takes. We will find out this year and next year, when NSD pops off we will know.

Advertisement

Totally agree with that, but u have to close the fence first; then u cherry pick nationally. That's always been our blue print since Howard.

Which is what we have missed, when you look back at the traditional great teams at Miami they were a number of great out of state players on the team. Some of our best players ever were from out of state.

Alot of bumbs on this squad, coaches *** too but saban wouldnt improve these dudes. Real talk watch what they do in the pros.......nada. Dudes will score one td in week 8 in the nfl the say hes being xoached right. Burns and Coley who saban wanted r ballers.

All the canes that were drafted last year says hi.

It's pretty obvious to be successful at recruiting here you can get the majority of the player right in our own backyard and cherry pick top national recruits.

In a class of 25, I'd expect about 17-18 to be from Florida, with around 10 from our own backyard. The remaining 8 or so would be national recruit, mainly from the southeast schools or California

Advertisement
Back