coach meeting w/ "coveted" recruit

Advertisement
Raphael Kirby sent out a tweet saying Golden was visiting him today.
+1
Not sure which coaches though..

Miami coaches coming for an in house visit tonight!
killaXkirb_reasonably_small.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Thompson tweeted something about a great meeting and then tweeter a U so that should tell you something. Hopefully he met with Howard today as well.

Thompson tweeted something about a great meeting and then tweeter a U so that should tell you something. Hopefully he met with Howard today as well.

I'm just hoping Lucas can get his grades up, when you name East Carolina as your leader that's pretty telling.

Advertisement
Thompson had a good meeting with Fisch and Golden today.

So I assume that Barrow met or is going to meet with Kirby tonight..

Stone Mountain (GA) Stephenson High School LB and Cane commitment Raphael Kirby will host UM coaches Micheal Barrow and Terry Richardson at his home tonight.

Kirby's already taken his official visit to Miami, and he since took an official visit to Vanderbilt and an unofficial to Georgia.

But he's solid to the Canes and won't be taking any more visits.

"I'm going to Miami, am 100 percent committed," Kirby said. "That's where I'll be."

He's graduating early and says "I wanted to come in early so I can get a jump-start on college, take a few classes and start working out, get the upper hand on the things going on in football. It'll better me."

He sees an opportunity to play early with some of the team's struggles.

"I want to come in and make an immediate impact," Kirby said. "Coming in January I'll be working hard, getting bigger, fastest and stronger so I can help out."

He adds that "Miami's defense looked good (this year). I just feel I have a good chance of getting on the field as long as I come in and work hard."

Kirby finished his senior season with 175 tackles, 18.5 sacks and an interception return for a touchdown. His team went 9-2, losing in the first round of the playoffs.

Kirby will see the field next yr.

He actually reminds me of spence a bit how he sniffs out plays.....
he just needs to add about ten pds to his frame...he can play his freshman yr at 225.

Kirby was a steal..now we have two kids from stephenson a powerhouse in metro atlanta

Thompson had a good meeting with Fisch and Golden today.

So I assume that Barrow met or is going to meet with Kirby tonight..

Stone Mountain (GA) Stephenson High School LB and Cane commitment Raphael Kirby will host UM coaches Micheal Barrow and Terry Richardson at his home tonight.

Kirby's already taken his official visit to Miami, and he since took an official visit to Vanderbilt and an unofficial to Georgia.

But he's solid to the Canes and won't be taking any more visits.

"I'm going to Miami, am 100 percent committed," Kirby said. "That's where I'll be."

He's graduating early and says "I wanted to come in early so I can get a jump-start on college, take a few classes and start working out, get the upper hand on the things going on in football. It'll better me."

He sees an opportunity to play early with some of the team's struggles.

"I want to come in and make an immediate impact," Kirby said. "Coming in January I'll be working hard, getting bigger, fastest and stronger so I can help out."

He adds that "Miami's defense looked good (this year). I just feel I have a good chance of getting on the field as long as I come in and work hard."

Kirby finished his senior season with 175 tackles, 18.5 sacks and an interception return for a touchdown. His team went 9-2, losing in the first round of the playoffs.

Kool thanks!

Advertisement

he just needs to add about ten pds to his frame...he can play his freshman yr at 225.

Kirby was a steal..now we have two kids from stephenson a powerhouse in metro atlanta

Sure wish Storm stayed, would have been great to see Johnson & Johnson in the backfield..

Advertisement
Send the white coaches to the white recruits. Send the black coaches to the black kids.

Love it. Genius

Who is responsible for recruiting that area, Barrow? Anyone to look out for next year?

Advertisement
Back