Coach Mario Cristobal

Advertisement
Talk is cheap. I am already tired of the talk. Stop talking and start doing.

See you in Sept

Ok edit after seeing part of the interview. I love the statement that Miami was portrayed as a "vacation" spot/school. I really really hope he gets rid of that portrayal.

Other than that. Talk is cheap again. Thank you

Advertisement
I’ll argue we’ve been missing 4 of 4 for at least the last 7 yrs.
**** right.gif

I’m pretty sure every coach we’ve hired and fired over the last 20 years has said something to that effect.

Good news is, I think we finally have the foundation in place to make good on it.

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure every coach we’ve hired and fired over the last 20 years has said something to that effect.

Good news is, I think we finally have the foundation in place to make good on it.

Yup. And there's always a general good feeling over the board in the beginning as well. But so far, he's been making some pretty good moves. Got me excited again for the future.

Talk is cheap. I am already tired of the talk. Stop talking and start doing.

See you in Sept

Ok edit after seeing part of the interview. I love the statement that Miami was portrayed as a "vacation" spot/school. I really really hope he gets rid of that portrayal.

Other than that. Talk is cheap again. Thank you
What more can he be doing right now? Or do you just want him to not talk about Miami to the media and generate excitement about the program?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back