Coach Macho u said we don't 2 gap anymore

Advertisement
OP: U watch the same game as me? Pay attention next time. Details matter.

Last edited:
I honestly didn't look at our technique up front. I was looking at the secondary.

Either way, don't blame me, blame Moten. That's where I got the info from.

I just passed the info along.

Advertisement

Coach Macho and in game analysis WestEndzone both wrong again and talking out of their *** again but I know you guys study game film. This is the 2nd year in a row where you guys swore an improvement and aggressive. BTW you dark horse DB might Jackson has not even played DB yet.

Coach Macho and in game analysis WestEndzone both wrong again and talking out of their *** again but I know you guys study game film. This is the 2nd year in a row where you guys swore an improvement and aggressive. BTW you dark horse DB might Jackson has not even played DB yet.

Whoaaaaaaaaaa. I never swore anything. Lmao.

Macho our dt was 2 gapping big time on running downs.... And we were getting shredded...by this is very disappointing.. However we did play press man all game that was good

Actually I was spot on last year regarding our defense.

I was told that we scrapped the 2-gap garbage this year. If we did it tonight, I didn't notice, but that means the person who told me was blowing smoke. Not my fault, I was just passing along what I was told and sharing my optimism.

Do you guys wait in the shadows for your opportunity to bask in somebody's errors?

Advertisement

Actually I was spot on last year regarding our defense.

I was told that we scrapped the 2-gap garbage this year. If we did it tonight, I didn't notice, but that means the person who told me was blowing smoke. Not my fault, I was just passing along what I was told and sharing my optimism.

M j
Do you guys wait in the shadows for your opportunity to bask in somebody's errors?

I'm just phuckin ****ed we suck again got dammit mane

Macho our dt was 2 gapping big time on running downs.... And we were getting shredded...by this is very disappointing.. However we did play press man all game that was good

Well that sucks and probably explains why we couldn't stop the run.

I did notice a lot more 3-4 today though.

I'm not passing along any positive information anymore. It's a lose/lose situation with this staff. They'll make me look bad every time.

When I hear something positive I try to pass it along to you ****heads and then it backfires in my face. My faith and optimism is officially gone. Anything positive I hear from now on I'm just gonna brush it off. They're stuck in their ways.

I actually believed that they would have the ware-withal to know that they desperately needed to change.

Advertisement
broke white knighting after making a buffoon of himself all week chirping about the Bethune game. Hang your head, broke.

Vern you said many things and that **** turned out to be false. How mark Walton was average as well as yearby. Or even how yearby was suspended?

Yearby something went on.... Mark Walton had 14 carries for 42 yards 3.0 yards a carry vs FAU :monkey-serious:

walton had 3 touchdowns in the redzone in goal line situations. So thats pretty good if you ask me. He didn't have that far to run

Advertisement
I honestly didn't look at our technique up front. I was looking at the secondary.

Either way, don't blame me, blame Moten. That's where I got the info from.

I just passed the info along.

Don't throw a player under the bus like tie guy & toetilla damnit mane

That offense scares me not worried about the defense... Coley is a joke wish golden fired him tonite

Advertisement
Back