Coach Macho and Lu Breakdown?

Advertisement
We simply played more aggressive IMO. We used a lot of press coverage, whether it was zone or man. On 3rd downs we sent pressure and played "man free" (cover-1). I saw our "typical" stuff a few times but it didn't end up killing us.

Our pass rush is still lacking IMO but I loved the more aggressive approach overall.

We played cover 1 because their qb was awful.

Let's see what d'onofrio calls against a competent passing game - I bet he calls a much more conservative game.

We've played plenty of awful QB's and weren't as aggressive against them.

I think they finally woke up. Now we have to see if they continue. AL told No D.....***** they want your head, I can't protect u anymore. Coulda been doing this a long time ago.

Corch Macho got that pillow talk from Donofrio and now he's his best fan

smh

Take your pu$$y a$$ on somewhere. Ol' soft a$$, non contributing a$$, Duval county hoe.

you know you're a CORCH when you think 5 in the box is cool on 3rd and short like your hero Donofrio does

smh

you're corching a bunch of future publix baggers. its no surprise you cant advance past Western

Advertisement
Boone was basically afraid to thow anything intermediately, becuase we disguised our coverages pretty well. He tried to play it safe by throwing to the sideline, where he thought he had one-on one coverage; away from the safety. IMO, that, combined with Man-press coverage vs a mediocre QB lead to success...

Furthermore, we showed some signs of improvement against the run, vs the singleback formation... But when Duke decided to run the ball, in traditional sets, they had some success.

Overall, Duke's gameplan screwed them over by thinking they could throw for 400+ yards coming into the game.

Advertisement
Back