Coach L's next targets

kev13108

Junior
Premium
2 spots left even with the 3 monster we have on board. Any insights as to who we may still be in play for? Can't imagine coach L leaves both spots unoccupied.

Advertisement
PG Dejan Vasiljevic from Australia. Dude lit it up and made the All-Tournament team at the FIBA World Championships. Scored 29 against the USA in the Gold Medal game.
He's visiting UM January 9th for the FSU game.

[video=youtube;5UY2x17X9uw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UY2x17X9uw[/video]

I think at most you take one more HS recruit. You need to create separation. So either take a JUCO or a transfer. I wouldn't just take a HS recruit.

Perhaps 1 HS PG and 1 Transfer

Advertisement
I think at most you take one more HS recruit. You need to create separation. So either take a JUCO or a transfer. I wouldn't just take a HS recruit.

We do have the kid from San Jose State redshirting.

If we can get both Aussies (Froling and Dejan) you have to do it. Any other high upside recruits should be taken as well otherwise I would like to see a transfer come in or 5th year player if they can be a factor immediately.

Advertisement

We do have the kid from San Jose State redshirting.

I know but we can't take 2 more HS seniors. You need to create more separation otherwise 5/6 of the 13 scholarships are true freshman.

At least 2 of the freshmen will be impact freshmen and could very easily be leaving after their sophomore or junior year. I just want to get the best player regardless. Coach L has done a great job with getting tranfers and most of his 5th year guys have been productive as well. There are 2 guys in Frolling and Dejan who look like very talented guys and if they come here could very easily be the best kids in this class when all is said and done, yes even better than Huell. I think if they both want to come you almost have to take them. I believe in the separation argument as well but with how are roster is constructed right now I believe you have a lot of options with what you can do with the last 2 spots.

PG Dejan Vasiljevic from Australia. Dude lit it up and made the All-Tournament team at the FIBA World Championships. Scored 29 against the USA in the Gold Medal game.
He's visiting UM January 9th for the FSU game.

[video=youtube;5UY2x17X9uw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UY2x17X9uw[/video]

Wow....he may be our best catch if we land him.
That kid's a baller.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back