Coach love affair

Advertisement
Advertisement
Of course you to two Fvck wads agree on everything! Your Hecht center BFFs! Don’t you two maricons share a cubicle there? Lmao
1126.gif

For everybody that loves leech and cristobal so much, you can slobber over them tonight at 10:30.

Right now if you're a manny guy over those 2 something is really wrong with you, cause after last game, that **** diaz needs to STFU and stop with the fake *** player blaming ****, shows bad weakness and means he's mentally not fit to be the headcoach here for sure with that mindset. This **** had his greatest success as a d-co when he got here to UM because of the type of players he's been Blessed to coach who helped to propel him to a position to get offered to be a headcoach at 2 schools in no time flat. Now all of a sudden this **** diaz wants to get disrespectful and start blaming the very players that he needs to help him be successful, i cant respect that just like i couldnt respect enos already on what he said about jw15 after the gaytor, cause my question to him coach enos already would be, **** where have you ever had a high level. Of success at as an oc, STFU. Coach enos talking like he got heisman trophy winners and national championships under his belt as an oc or something. Both of those 2 clowns manny and enos already, if i dont hear from them for the rest of the season, im cool with that, them 2 bozo's need to understand, when you losing games like they have been, nobody wants to hear losers talking, do they think blaming the players is going to help them keep their jobs. Its not surprising with coach enos already though, remember, it was Central Michigan's fault, not his!

Advertisement
Take the UNDER.

Why does this fanbase clown on Leach and Cristobal. Neither are championship winners...but who has the cojones to say that life wouldn't simply be better with these two over the past 15 years versus the slop we've had here.

Right now, I'd be happy with some 10-2 type seasons with some ****** losses and some fun recruiting classes / fun offenses over whatever the fvck we've been doing Coker forward.

Advertisement
Right now if you're a manny guy over those 2 something is really wrong with you, cause after last game, that **** diaz needs to STFU and stop with the fake *** player blaming ****, shows bad weakness and means he's mentally not fit to be the headcoach here for sure with that mindset. This **** had his greatest success as a d-co when he got here to UM because of the type of players he's been Blessed to coach who helped to propel him to a position to get offered to be a headcoach at 2 schools in no time flat. Now all of a sudden this **** diaz wants to get disrespectful and start blaming the very players that he needs to help him be successful, i cant respect that just like i couldnt respect enos already on what he said about jw15 after the gaytor, cause my question to him coach enos already would be, **** where have you ever had a high level. Of success at as an oc, STFU. Coach enos talking like he got heisman trophy winners and national championships under his belt as an oc or something. Both of those 2 clowns manny and enos already, if i dont hear from them for the rest of the season, im cool with that, them 2 bozo's need to understand, when you losing games like they have been, nobody wants to hear losers talking, do they think blaming the players is going to help them keep their jobs. Its not surprising with coach enos already though, remember, it was Central Michigan's fault, not his!
I dont have a guy. Its not my job to pick coaches. I was merely informing the cis hoards that love each coach that they are matched up tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back