COACH LARRY SCOTT -

UMFarArcher

All-ACC
Please let D'Onofrio know if he EVER again tries to tank a game with his three down linemen, and that half-assed "Prevent" (winning) crap, you're going to send him home immediately, and he doesn't ever have to come back to work, other than to pick up his checks.

D'Onofrio is ticked his butt-buddy got fired, and he sure as HADES doesn't want to see YOU succeed, and doing things as the interim coach.

You tell him.

Advertisement
Please let D'Onofrio know if he EVER again tries to tank a game with his three down linemen, and that half-assed "Prevent" (winning) crap, you're going to send him home immediately, and he doesn't ever have to come back to work, other than to pick up his checks.

D'Onofrio is ticked his butt-buddy got fired, and he sure as HADES doesn't want to see YOU succeed, and doing things as the interim coach.

You tell him.

Mail him the checks.

You tell him.

I agree with Farchie, although I don't think D'Onofrio was trying to win the game, he just plays the same passive way that Golden does during crunch time.

Sad that D'Onofrio doesn't realize that he has 5 games to show he's a competent defensive coordinator and that he was held back by butt buddy Golden.

Might also mention that when their offense is operating the hurry up - on the FAR hash mark - that maybe substitutions aren't the most brilliant move. Just a suggestion.......

Might also mention that when their offense is operating the hurry up - on the FAR hash mark - that maybe substitutions aren't the most brilliant move. Just a suggestion.......

an absolute cluster.

Even Dan Hawkins couldn't stop talking about how absurd it was that we could not get lined up, and should not be subbing DL from the opposite hash.

Advertisement
I don't know what happened to you. But if you ever, ever tank another play like you did today, I'm gonna cut your nuts off and stuff em down your ****** throat!

Look at the video of post game Scott speech. Donofrio looks ****es we won. He doesn't even want to be there. **** him

I would love to know, under Golden's tenure, how often our defense lost the game on the final opponent possession.

I'm sure it's abnormally high.

I think it's around ten games where the opponent on their final possession to take the lead and win.

Counting from 2011, we've had a total of 27 losses.

So around 37% of the time when we've lost under D'Nos tenure, we've lost because we couldn't stop the go ahead score on the opponents final offensive possession. That would be an obvious problem, would it not?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back