Coach Larranaga

USNAVYCANE

All American
Maude
1.gif

Advertisement
He lost track of what he was doing half way through and started to do the Jitterbug, but got back on track nicely.

Here's the full video:

[video=youtube_share;mTi_sRra928]http://youtu.be/mTi_sRra928[/video]

"MAMA MADE PIZZA ROLLS!!!!!"

Advertisement
If anyone listened to the studio guys after the game, Kenny "The Jet" Smith said that when he was being recruited by UVA and UNC, he had a tough choice to make. He picked the Heels, but he said that he liked Coach L (who was the primary assistant recruiting him at UVA) so much that he was almost in tears telling Larranaga that he wasn't coming to UVA. If that's not great for recruiting, I don't know what is.

Hey, that was beautiful, between Coach L's Ali Shuffle and the kids reaction. Rolled out of my chair watching . . . actually, if you look closely, he's part Ali Shuffle and then borrows a move or two from Curly of Three Stoogies fame. Great coach, great personality.

Watching this live yesterday had me busting my buttons I was so proud of this program. To think that we have this special, special caliber of coach in our basketball program & Golden now at the helm of our football program totally restores me about the U's future. I'd like to feel that way about our baseball program leadership, which pales greatly in comparison...but I digress.

Great job Coach L and team. FUN to watch you all have fun like this, and there's no better advertisement than that video. Kudos.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back