Coach L, recruiting beast

He worked and coached his *** off to make the tournament, but these are the big time signing he needed to get to the next level, i.e. making a run in the tournament.

Advertisement
Coach L with more 5 stars with 13 scholarships than Rick with 85. And Coach L is doing it at a football school with zero basketball tradition. Dude's a winner.

Doing what? Getting blown out in the Sweet 16? Crown him.

Miami bball is not Duke at the Sweet 16 is a good season. Seriously the most notable thing about Miami bball history is that it didn't even exist from 1971-1986. I am not aware of any other program that abolished bball especially for 15 years.

To be fair on Richt Miami football history is not Alabama or USCw's either so it remains to be seen if we can recover from a decade long decline as easily as those programs can.

Coach L with more 5 stars with 13 scholarships than Rick with 85. And Coach L is doing it at a football school with zero basketball tradition. Dude's a winner.

Miami bball is not Duke at the Sweet 16 is a good season. Seriously the most notable thing about Miami bball history is that it didn't even exist from 1971-1986. I am not aware of any other program that abolished bball especially for 15 years.

To be fair on Richt Miami football history is not Alabama or USCw's either so it remains to be seen if we can recover from a decade long decline as easily as those programs can.

Truth

Advertisement

Don't forget he has been down a ship for some time.

He's also had a full recruiting class unlike Richt. Dumb comparison

What the *** are you talking about? I was only adding on that Coach L has been down a ship during almost his whole tenure.

u non alumni need to jump on the bandwagon--the bball team is fun to watch. coach l should have back to back top 10 classes. its a fun ride--we welcome u aboard.

sweet 16 at Miami is good. this team will continue to get better, its a football school with 0 tradition of winning in basketball prior to coach l Miami made what 1 sweet 16, he has won with jc guys and transfers , something its hard to do in football, and that has paid off with better recruiting over the last few years.

I believe this is what u can expect with richt he will slowly fix the depth issues and add more talent then previous staff did and there won't be any golden specials as this staff will have backups of backup plans and wont scramble to find a 1 ro 2 star to fill out the spots left.

Advertisement

What the *** are you talking about? I was only adding on that Coach L has been down a ship during almost his whole tenure.

Was more replying to the original post comparing Coach L's five years of recruiting to Richt with less than a year

Was more replying to the original post comparing Coach L's five years of recruiting to Richt with less than a year

You commented on mine.

Advertisement
Back