Coach L - Matt Cross (old news) - BOY WAS I DEAD WRONG

Anyone have any idea how good this team really is? I've watched the last few games on TV and was super impressed by their second half play, Wong especially. Nice little streak going. But talent wise, can they keep string along victories?

Advertisement
Anyone have any idea how good this team really is? I've watched the last few games on TV and was super impressed by their second half play, Wong especially. Nice little streak going. But talent wise, can they keep string along victories?

I think it is safe to say that no one on this board has any idea how good or not good this team really is - including me.

A few games back the board consensus was the team would post a losing record this year.

Best to just buckle up and enjoy the ride.

We get production from Miller like he had vs WF and NCSU we could be pretty good. I don't expect that type of scoring output by him, be a huge plus if he did though. With Moore playing as well as he has lately, Wong, McGutsy, pretty solid nucleus. I would say one that matches up with anybody in the ACC. Win over WF got me excited. Thought they would kill us inside and on the boards yet we held our own.

We get production from Miller like he had vs WF and NCSU we could be pretty good. I don't expect that type of scoring output by him, be a huge plus if he did though. With Moore playing as well as he has lately, Wong, McGutsy, pretty solid nucleus. I would say one that matches up with anybody in the ACC. Win over WF got me excited. Thought they would kill us inside and on the boards yet we held our own.

Doing it without Sam against Wake was big.

I think it is safe to say that no one on this board has any idea how good or not good this team really is - including me.

A few games back the board consensus was the team would post a losing record this year.

Best to just buckle up and enjoy the ride.
That is why you cheer FOR your team, period.

Advertisement
That's it for me.

Coach L has lost complete control of this program. There is no way that whatever happened should have resulted in Matt Cross no longer being on this team.

Coach L took this program to the next level but he has not been able to recover from the Adidas scandal. He will not be fired and deserves to go out on his own but it is time for him to retire.
PS, we are glad you are done! Worst post of the year.

That's it for me.

Coach L has lost complete control of this program. There is no way that whatever happened should have resulted in Matt Cross no longer being on this team.

Coach L took this program to the next level but he has not been able to recover from the Adidas scandal. He will not be fired and deserves to go out on his own but it is time for him to retire.
Ps, Matt Cross 8 ppg, 4 rpg, not impressive

Advertisement
Everyone has their moments of frustration. @cyrez8 has been an awesome fan lately. Let’s stay positive (except the real dbs who have kept up the hate even while we’re winning).
OK, agreed. I just now looked at his recent posts, he clearly was not done and has been positive. Good point!@!

That's it for me.

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ehh we really gonna go there after we were Charlie Moore's 4th stop?

Moore was actually a solid player at DePaul though. Cross was a cancer here and sucked at Louisville. Not really comparable IMO.

@Juancane come on man, every school in the country uses the portal. People melted down over Cross leaving on this board, there's a lot of crow to be ate over that one

That's it for me.

Age well this has not. Banned poster should be for crimes against logic and humanity.
Stupid posts leads to suffering, suffering to the dark side.

Advertisement
Back