Coach L, grindmode 16 style

strauzer

Freshman
He tweeted this last night around 11:45pm

@CanesCoachL
At midnight college basketball coaches can start texting the 2016 prospects. My goal is to be 1st coach to text them.

Advertisement
Only one capable coach at UM? Really? I won't grab the bait on Golden. But how about Katie Meier, Paige Yaroshuk Towes, Randy Ableman, Amy Deen and Jim Morris? All are top coaches and more than capable.

Advertisement
Only one capable coach at UM? Really? I won't grab the bait on Golden. But how about Katie Meier, Paige Yaroshuk Towes, Randy Ableman, Amy Deen and Jim Morris? All are top coaches and more than capable.

What the **** have those coaches done in the last ten years? And Morris?? Gtfoh

Allabouttheu95 wishes he was half as good at what he does (whatever that is) than any of UM's coaches are at their jobs. Every coach I listed above are top coaches and it isn't even a debatable point.

I've come to the conclusion, though it didn't take long, that it's mandatory to **** on any and all threads that may contain the slightest amount of 'positivity'. Pathetic.

I've come to the conclusion, though it didn't take long, that it's mandatory to **** on any and all threads that may contain the slightest amount of 'positivity'. Pathetic.

The positivity is directed towards coach l because he deserves it and is the only great coach in the athletic department at the university of miami and that is a issue

Advertisement

The positivity is directed towards coach l because he deserves it and is the only great coach in the athletic department at the university of miami and that is a issue

This. Give credit where credit is due.

My guess is you'd be hard pressed to name any coach at the university aside from the big three, and you should work on comprehension, I never said coach L wasn't deserving...pay attention.

What have the other coaches done?
3 years a go Katie Meyer had a **** of a women's basketball team had a great season then poof **** the bed in the acc tournament very Morris like. Volleyball I watch when it's on and see fsu kick there butt time in and time out
I just don't see any positives out there minus basketball and women's tennis (which not many people care about)

Advertisement
Back