Coach Kool...

I just saw that the Eagles just hired away Missouri's new DL coach from them. I hope that the NFL or anybody else don't try to swoop in and take our new DL coach. Somebody tell me he is a career college guy.

Advertisement
Seems like hes a college guy but you never know. That's the downside of having great position coaches, we have to worry about other teams and schools picking them up.

What are the chances the Eagles picked him up thinking he's the one that has been putting out all those DLinemen?

Advertisement
What are the chances the Eagles picked him up thinking he's the one that has been putting out all those DLinemen?

Lmao wouldn't that be something. Imagine the moment they realized that he wasnt, obviously you fire the person responsible but man that would be great.

Advertisement
I doubt he leaves as long as Richt is here. He spent 20 years working with GP, and obviously loves A) college football, and B) stability. Marc Richt will keep him on his staff as long as he produces results and wants to stay. Richt, by all accounts, is a good guy to work for. Match made in heaven for Kool and Richt, and UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back