Coach Kool

Advertisement
Was reading up on him after Armando Salguero wrote that he could be the Fins pick at 22. Read this on his NFL.com draft bio
Sources Tell Us "Don't get caught up in his numbers this year. He just didn't mesh with what they asked him to do. He's also got to be coachable and I think he may have fought the changes a little too much. What I saw in 2015 is what I think he's going to be." NFC North regional scout
Charles Harris Draft Profile ? NFL.com

Looks like not having Coach Kool last year had a big effect on his play.

Was reading up on him after Armando Salguero wrote that he could be the Fins pick at 22. Read this on his NFL.com draft bio
Sources Tell Us "Don't get caught up in his numbers this year. He just didn't mesh with what they asked him to do. He's also got to be coachable and I think he may have fought the changes a little too much. What I saw in 2015 is what I think he's going to be." NFC North regional scout

He still had like 9.0 sacks.

IRREFUTABLE

facts.gif

Advertisement

2018 DT recruits Trout and Thompson need to be sent this information about how Mizzou has changed.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Can someone start another Coach Kool thread so we can three of da muther phuckers to choose from?

Butch did a fine job of finding diamonds in the rough. But most of his DL at Miami weren't unknowns.

Kuligowski is on another level compared to Butch with finding and developing talent along the DL - and I think that Butch did a fine job with finding talent when we was here....

The highly rated national DL will be knocking down the door while Kuligowski is here....

And now Harris is a Miami Dolphin, but looking to still train with coach kool.

Go Canes

Personally I hate the pick. Dolphins had bigger needs and there were IMO better players available. Hoping I am wrong.

I wanted Foster, but his shoulder is apparently made of paper mache. Phins have needs at DE which Harris fits. Our best defensive line player is 35 years old.

Advertisement

Not having Kool was not the issue. The dumbass Mizzou coach tried to go to a 3-4 and was asking Harris to drop into coverage inside of getting the QB. BY the time they had given a ton of yards and points to crap teams they moved back to the 4-3 and Harris played well again.

Exactly I feel the same way, would have loved Foster but the need for a DE was more important. Misi is at least serviceable until we find another replacement.

Advertisement
In Mayock's analysis included the the Herald write up he said that Missouri (Coach Kool) literally found this kid playing basketball.

Kool was by far the best hire by Richt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He and Diaz were homeruns. We all wanted our old attacking 4-3, and Diaz thankfully brought it with him.

If we win #6 under Richt I believe it will happen w Kool and Diaz running the defense. So it needs to happen in 2019!

Advertisement
Back