Coach Kool

daily hollow

Redshirt Freshman
Is anyone else worried about an NFL team going after coach Kool? It wouldn't surprise me if one of the new staffs (Rams) offer him a job.

Advertisement
Canes assistants make pretty good salaries relative to their peers.

For Kulogowski, why would he leave? DL returns everyone and appears to be on the same page philosophically with Diaz.

He likes coaching in College. The other opportunities come calling from college & the pros at times before and he chose to stay at Mizzou. An I think he enjoys the his position at Miami.

[video=youtube;r4zymhA_Jek]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4zymhA_Jek[/video]

Advertisement
He is the best DL coach in the nation...I hope an NFL team doesn't come knocking, but if they do, I understand. College version of Jim Washburn...just knows how to coach the unit and get the best out of them.

There are plenty of real issues if you just want to worry, let's leave this until there's smoke.

Hopefully Kareem Brown is learning has much as possible under Kool, with hopes of one day being able to step right in if and when Kool leaves.

Advertisement
There has been multiple snow and ice storms that have devastated Missouri with Jupiter bearing down as we speak.
He has been there for years and now lives in south Florida. The only offer I would be concerned about is from the Dolphins.

There has been multiple snow and ice storms that have devastated Missouri with Jupiter bearing down as we speak.
He has been there for years and now lives in south Florida. The only offer I would be concerned about is from the Dolphins.

...who have Jim Washburn on staff.

I don't think we'd have to worry about that one.

Advertisement
He'll be here a long time. Kool would have stayed at Missouri until retirement if Barry Odom hadn't inexplicably fired him after taking over as Missouri head coach. Kool does not have interest in going anywhere else. He is very loyal to his employers.

Man this dudes last name is Kool, you think this bear is afriad of the cold? Lmao but yea nothing beats south florida

Advertisement
The most pessimistic fans in the world. We haven done sh t in 14 years, but we're losing our coaches. Yet other programs have been on top for years and they don't worry about a **** thing. FOH with that sh t Let's play to win and let the chips fall where they fall.

Not worried about Kool leaving at all. Seems to enjoy where he's at and doesn't prefer moving based on his resume.

Craig Kuligowski Bio - University of Miami Hurricanes Official Athletic Site

He just spent 14 years at Mizzou and with over 20 years of coaching experience hasn't worked in more than two places before coming to Miami. If he were going to go to the pros, he would be there by now with his lofty resume.

Advertisement
Back