Coach Kool: Michael Thompson..Plus

i hope lightning strikes twice because Missouri got some talent at dt this year, hope coach kool can get one of these guys.

Michael thompson 6-3 285 Defensive tackle

Trevor trout 6-4 295 Defensive Tackle

they also have Missouri #1 player WR KAMRYN Babb

HE might JUST decide to play next to Jeff Thomas.

Advertisement
i hope lightning strikes twice because Missouri got some talent at dt this year, hope coach kool can get one of these guys.

man i hope so that's kool old stomping ground

Advertisement

Sorry, dude. Meant to upvote. My bad.

Advertisement

Did you forget to switch accounts before replying to yourself?

Cheeseburger-like.

Advertisement

Cheeseburger-like.

I'm dead.

Cheeseburger-like.

lol yeah

Advertisement

It's certainly a positive he has familiar contacts throughout Missouri and that should give us a better chance that if not. Can't deny that this will be an intense recruiting battle to get them over sec teams, particular the one that stacks DT's like Sam's Club displays.

This 2018 class is supposedly the best class ever for the state of Missouri. I know that's not saying a ton but it's something to watch with Kool. We may be after more then a couple. I haven't really followed the talent so not exactly sure who is considered elite but have read multiple outlets that say this is the best Missouri has ever produced as far as recrutimg talent.

This 2018 class is supposedly the best class ever for the state of Missouri. I know that's not saying a ton but it's something to watch with Kool. We may be after more then a couple. I haven't really followed the talent so not exactly sure who is considered elite but have read multiple outlets that say this is the best Missouri has ever produced as far as recrutimg talent.

this far one of their best classes in ten to 15 years, we got to get all of them especially thompson.

trevor trout is literally from Ferguson, missouri (no disrespect). If he gets one hit of Miami then he just might be gone

Advertisement
Back