Coach KB Early appreciation thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
More to come.

Kobe Bryant GIF

He didn’t recruit any of those players. He’s a good coach imo but I wasn’t a fan of his recruiting. However, this is a good pull.
He did recruit AR. Bruce and Mullins too even tho it didn’t work out they were big gets at the time. AR was in the 2016 class and beard was the wr coach in 2015

Advertisement
He did recruit AR. Bruce and Mullins too even tho it didn’t work out they were big gets at the time. AR was in the 2016 class and beard was the wr coach in 2015
Still an extremely sad situation, regarding AR. There’s absolutely zero doubt in my mind that he would have been an eventual 1st round draft pick and had a long, productive career in the NFL.

He didn’t recruit any of those players. He’s a good coach imo but I wasn’t a fan of his recruiting. However, this is a good pull.
He had AR committed early. Sam bruce and dionte Mullens were his guys. But the job he did developing was good

Advertisement
He’s done a great job this year. Even Brashard when he plays, plays with confidence which is what we needed.
Bro I’m so proud of brashards development on this team overall. Probably pound for pound one of our toughest players. Has brought a physicality element on KRs, Coverage units and when his number is called on O. The steps he’s taken has been tremendous given the fact we didn’t hear much about him in the offseason..ppl had 5 already surpassing him

Advertisement
Remember when Candle’s name was swirling in FEB and I stated KB had the possibility of being the next WR coach…. The amount of **** y’all gave the man 🤣

Look how it turned out… Not only did UM get a better OC than Candle, we took Candle’s best asset from his staff. Ain’t god good.

Advertisement
Back