Coach K

onplane

Freshman
Coach K was really subdued today. Usually crying to the officials the whole game. Pretty quiet. Great win for the Canes and great to see the crowd mobbing the players on the floor post game. Can't get much better.

Advertisement
Coach L's **** has a relaxing effect on coach k. There must be something therapeutic in L's butt juice.

The last few years Coach K seems to be getting addicted to L's butt pasta.

Advertisement
5 out of 8 for L over K, and one of K's wins was when Kelly scored like 99 and we still almost won (Rion Brown missed a 3 at the buzzer), and another Duke win was when we had our really down year in 2014.

5 out of 8 for L over K, and one of K's wins was when Kelly scored like 99 and we still almost won (Rion Brown missed a 3 at the buzzer), and another Duke win was when we had our really down year in 2014.

How many active coaches have winning records vs. K?

Advertisement

How many active coaches have winning records vs. K?

No idea. I bet there guys who are like 1-0 against him, but I wouldn't really count them. Also, L is 4-1 against him when Duke is a top 10 team, and the 80% winning % is the best winning % against Duke when they're a top 10 team.

During time out K would talk to the refs while Capel talked to the team. Nobody works the refs like that. Kinard also was talking to them coming out of timeouts.

There were A LOT of Duke fans. Sitting behind me was this obnoxious bleached blond who looked like she just left the set of Breaking Bad. Her annoying squeals drove us all nuts. I lost my voice screaming her down.

Advertisement
Back