Coach Jon Richt

Advertisement
Jon doing a great job. Can't keep his QB room out of trouble, can't teach QBs well enough to get better and can't recruit a QB. Guess we can all assume a raise is coming soon!

Can't for the life of me understand how these QB's keep acting up when they have such a great mentor to look up to. Someone with lots of life experience through the school of hard knocks, establishing their independence, striking out on their own to make the world their oyster. Someone who can show them that the only way to succeed in life is through hard work, sacrifice, dedication, determination, and most of all selflessness towards the goals of team accomplishments.

Record scratch. Wait what?.....

Advertisement
Honestly, maybe one of you old heads can help me out w/ this, but I can't remember any season being this bad.

-We have no sanctions, yet we're recruiting like it.

-We have no real QB room, with no leader (and I'm referring to the frat boy coach).

-Most of our coaches are green af.

-The worst OL coach I could remember being here, is still gainfully employed despite his unit continuing to regress each year, and recruiting at this position of need have taken a stiff nose dive.

-We've taken 20 steps back in recruiting in year 3.

-We have a coach who refuses to innovate his style of coaching, and worst yet, won't use a 10th coaching spot to hire someone to help on that side of the ball.

-We have schmucks calling out kids to the media.

-We have a divided locker room, now under back-to-back regimes.

-Our best playmaker quit the squad.

-Career ending injuries to not only important kids, but great young men

-3 of our 4 QBs have been suspended at least once this year.

What a complete disaster of a chit show!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope jorn makes a 9 bite sandwich for mork so he can finally disown his piece of chit son and fire him. Only chance we have fellas!

Honestly, maybe one of you old heads can help me out w/ this, but I can't remember any season being this bad.
We have no sanctions, yet we're recruiting like it.

We have no real QB room, with no leader (and I'm referring to the frat boy coach).

Most of our coaches are green af.

The worst OL coach I could ever remember being here, is still gainfully employed despite his unit continuing to regress each year, and recruiting at this position of need have taken a stiff nose dive.

We've taken 20 steps back in recruiting in year 3.

We have a coach who refuses to innovate his style of coaching, and worst yet, won't use a 10th coach to help on that side of the ball.

We have smucks calling out kids to the media.

We have a divided locker room, now under back-to-back regimes.

Our best playmaker quit the squad.

Career ending injuries to not only important kids, but great young men

3 of our 4 QBs have been suspended at least once this year.

What a complete disaster of a chit show.
Pretty dang accurate

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jon doing a great job. Can't keep his QB room out of trouble, can't teach QBs well enough to get better and can't recruit a QB. Guess we can all assume a raise is coming soon!
Sir I’m offended by the title, it’s Corch Richt to you and everyone else.

Advertisement
Back