Coach Howard on on campus stadium meetings last week!

bear

Sophomore
So I was listening to the game on the radio and Coach Howard was pulled into the booth. He was in meetings at the U last week in which they discussed a stadium ON CAMPUS. Don Bailey reminded him that everyone was listening and he said I don't care - they need to know!

Rain delay sucks but that was well worth it.

Advertisement
you mean the same guy who after attending a summer practice at miami couple of years ago said that he had never seen a better conditioned team ?

BTW 14-10 ending the first...vs FAU SMFH!!!

then these b!tches going for 2. AG knows the end is coming. I would make that SOB walk back to campus

No I mean the man that put the U on the map you moron.

you mean the same guy who after attending a summer practice at miami couple of years ago said that he had never seen a better conditioned team ?

then these b!tches going for 2. AG knows the end is coming. I would make that SOB walk back to campus

No I mean the man that put the U on the map you moron.

same guy who predicted that we would lose tonight to FAU. Yeah lets prop that guy up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back