Coach has to be real with himself

This OLine is worst than raw brussel sprouts, but coach has to realize his offense and play calling is just as bad. In this era of high powered offenses, what would be a WR's motivation to come here and play in this offense? His first big decision as HC should be to realize "his" shortcomings and hire a young and talented OC. Names Please!

Advertisement
You can possibly argue which one is worse the oline or the play calling... its that bad man

Ok OC's out there...We have some good guards and really bad tackles on the oline. How do you make this work?

Ok OC's out there...We have some good guards and really bad tackles on the oline. How do you make this work?

Quick passing routes out of the shot gun. Mix it up with the occasional draw. But these long route trees never have time to develop. And I question Kaaya's accuracy.

Advertisement
I agree that shorter passes would probably work better with this offensive line. Searles is godawful. Barring some big improvement he hopefully will not be on the coaching staff in 2017.

I agree that shorter passes would probably work better with this offensive line. Searles is godawful. Barring some big improvement he hopefully will not be on the coaching staff in 2017.

Line was pretty bad before he got here. If it's this way with no improvement next year or in '18, then get rid of him/hope he leaves.

Doesn't help that the receiver is always waiting on the ball to get to them. I don't remember it being this bad in past years with Kayaa.

Advertisement
Right on OP. Had we adjusted to play a quick/pass game it would have opened the run game. They stacked 8 on the box for about 90% of the game and all I saw was 1 slant all game that went for 9yds. Offensive game plan sucked again but as much as everyone wants to blame the OL or Kaaya, we could have adjusted and we didn't!

Advertisement
Back