Coach Hartley taking shots

Advertisement
Hartley is such a savage! But I'm pretty sure we have some of these "non-committable offers" out there...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow! He came strong with that tweet. Recruits know exactly who and what he’s talking about. One of those examples is that coach that got fired in Louisiana for not letting Alabama coaches s on campus for that exact reason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wow! He came strong with that tweet. Recruits know exactly who and what he’s talking about. One of those examples is that coach that got fired in Louisiana for not letting Alabama coaches s on campus for that exact reason.
I don’t think he shoulda got fired but that’s keeping kids from potential opportunities . Not a good look as a coach or a school

Advertisement
Can someone please explain exactly what he's talking about? Thanks.

He wants recruits to understand the difference between a real offer, meaning one they can actually commit to, and something else. A non-committable offer means they can't accept even if they want to. An offer to camp...is an offer to camp.

"Do your special trick and I might marry you" is not the same as "Will you marry me?"

I don’t think he shoulda got fired but that’s keeping kids from potential opportunities . Not a good look as a coach or a school

That coach says he Had a few of his kids get recruited by saban only to not allow them to commit. Kids blew off other schools only to find out theire spot wasn’t held at bama. He also claimed other “unethical recruiting practices”. I’m not saying that Hartley was specifically referring to bama but referring to that type of scenario.

Lol...Ask Kenny Logan and Cornelius Nunn about those "offers" though?

And according to some Jaden Davis, etc...

If you don't think Jaden Davis has a real offer, uh, okay.

There's a difference between having an offer and us pushing hard for a commit

Advertisement
Back