Coach Golden Deserves Patience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever received the max amount of negs on here, before? OP, you may have entered the hall of shame with this post, and it was my pleasure being your 100th neg.

Advertisement
@Canes26esquire

hard to believe someone can be such a supporter.

LOL at all these posts. I'm not a Coach Al supporter and would be doing backflips of the whole staff got canned and replaced with Butch, Chip, Dantonio, or some other never-going-to-happen option. So instead of being laser focused on an implausible scenario, I try to focus on realistic outcomes and I've identified some that may actually happen:

1. A collapse that requires action - Coach D gets fired mid-season
2. A cataclysmic breakdown of the ages - Coach Al and D get the boot mid-season
3. No ACCCG appearance - post-season Coach D resignation/graceful exit OR Coach Al and D firing
4. ACCCG appearance - Mediocre results with no post-Season change or Coach D resignation/graceful exit
5. ACC Champion/Major Bowl - no post-season change or Coach D resignation/graceful exit

So I standby being patient and let these scenarios play out. Personally, I'd like to see #5 , where Coach D moves on and Al is forced to hire an up and coming DC. Recruit hard, have similar results as #5 next year and have Al take a PSU type position elsewhere. I doubt this scenario happens, but this would shed Coach D, improve the D overnight, keep recruiting intact, give us a better on field product/results, and avoid paying Golden a severance. Fly the banner the whole entire time for all I care.

@Canes26esquire

If he doesnt get to the playoffs.

I think that's a fair standard to judge after year 5 at Miami. But do you really think the BOT will take action in a scenario where they are one of the last ones out of the playoffs? Heck, would they take action if Miami loses to Clempson/FSU in regular season and then wins the ACCCG?

[COLOR="#FFFFFF" [MENTION=5896]Canes26esquire[/MENTION][/COLOR]

LOL at all these posts. I'm not a Coach Al supporter and would be doing backflips of the whole staff got canned and replaced with Butch, Chip, Dantonio, or some other never-going-to-happen option. So instead of being laser focused on an implausible scenario, I try to focus on realistic outcomes and I've identified some that may actually happen:

1. A collapse that requires action - Coach D gets fired mid-season
2. A cataclysmic breakdown of the ages - Coach Al and D get the boot mid-season
3. No ACCCG appearance - post-season Coach D resignation/graceful exit OR Coach Al and D firing
4. ACCCG appearance - Mediocre results with no post-Season change or Coach D resignation/graceful exit
5. ACC Champion/Major Bowl - no post-season change or Coach D resignation/graceful exit

So I standby being patient and let these scenarios play out. Personally, I'd like to see #5 , where Coach D moves on and Al is forced to hire an up and coming DC. Recruit hard, have similar results as #5 next year and have Al take a PSU type position elsewhere. I doubt this scenario happens, but this would shed Coach D, improve the D overnight, keep recruiting intact, give us a better on field product/results, and avoid paying Golden a severance. Fly the banner the whole entire time for all I care.

[MENTION=5896]Canes26esquire[/MENTION]

6. No changes regardless of results.

That's what I'm betting on.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back