Coach Golden at Trevor Darling's home tonight

45.jpg

generic tile floor, mismatched sponge painted walls, old school cloth drapes, plastic on dining room chairs, misplaced italian scenery portrait= ghetto fabulous

DO WANT

Never knew Vern was a home decor expert.

Advertisement
I bet yall would fight over who can suck Goldens **** first huh? lol

edit: GrozDozer says he's 1st in line lmao

Like how you basically said "Come at me bro" in your ******* neg. Literal biggest ****** on this board man. It's gotten to the point where you've turned into the classic internet tough guy. Take your **** back to whatever Nole board you came from and **** off. You bring absolutely NOTHING of any real depth or anything to this board. You basically make the same 6 posts over and over. They are in some variation - "Golden and Doritos suck ****" "Y'all suck Goldens and Doritos ****" "y'all some soft shouldered *** ******s cause you don't agree with me" "I would let Morris build a meat bridge and then suck his *** out of Coleys butt" "I'm a giant *** who flip flopped from wanting to crown this defense better than bamas to wanting to cry about it"..... We get it dude. You don't like Golden or Doritos. You would **** Morris and Coley. And you're a ******. Now Leave.

Like how you basically said "Come at me bro" in your ****ing neg. Literal biggest ****** on this board man. It's gotten to the point where you've turned into the classic internet tough guy. Take your **** back to whatever Nole board you came from and **** off. You bring absolutely NOTHING of any real depth or anything to this board. You basically make the same 6 posts over and over. They are in some variation - "Golden and Doritos suck ****" "Y'all suck Goldens and Doritos ****" "y'all some soft shouldered *** ******s cause you don't agree with me" "I would let Morris build a meat bridge and then suck his *** out of Coleys butt" "I'm a giant *** who flip flopped from wanting to crown this defense better than bamas to wanting to cry about it"..... We get it dude. You don't like Golden or Doritos. You would **** Morris and Coley. And you're a ******. Now Leave.
Disagree zone is a good dude that has put in quality work.... He's just spazzin out right now because he had so much hope for the season.. His falcons are 3-9. And his hurricanes **** the bed.... He held out for a while now he's jus goin in.. This board is therapy mane

Advertisement
Good lord, this isn't the 80s in NYC; someone needs to give Al some style tips.

//Neg away.

This year's O-line recruits are sick! Yearby, Gus, Walton and any other RB we pick up for the 4yrs are going to run reckless and wild up and down the field!

Advertisement
Advertisement
****, I didn't know Trevor was a paisan. My cuz has the same chairs in South Philly. Get 'em Al.

Advertisement

Like how you basically said "Come at me bro" in your ******* neg. Literal biggest ****** on this board man. It's gotten to the point where you've turned into the classic internet tough guy. Take your **** back to whatever Nole board you came from and **** off. You bring absolutely NOTHING of any real depth or anything to this board. You basically make the same 6 posts over and over. They are in some variation - "Golden and Doritos suck ****" "Y'all suck Goldens and Doritos ****" "y'all some soft shouldered *** ******s cause you don't agree with me" "I would let Morris build a meat bridge and then suck his *** out of Coleys butt" "I'm a giant *** who flip flopped from wanting to crown this defense better than bamas to wanting to cry about it"..... We get it dude. You don't like Golden or Doritos. You would **** Morris and Coley. And you're a ******. Now Leave.

look how retarded u sound "NOW LEAVE" LMAOO wow this guy

there is nothing of real depth that you have ever posted but that's all u bich about.... do you need to be inspired or something? you keep talking about in depth posts like some ****** in a poetry class, wtf? lol

You hate James Coley b/c he didnt come from Al Golden's tree of losers, excuse makers, and failures.... you keep bringing up Stephen Morris definitely more then me but Al Golden failed to develop him in the 3 years he's been here, if he was at Duke, he wouldve been a better QB under Cutcliffe, smh so sad.

The only thing i've switched on is my support for Al Golden.... i support this team, u support the incompetent coach b/c he looks pretty 2 u, it's a big difference.

U right I dont like Golden or Dorito, and you'll gladly *** em both.... look how shook i got you, every time i make a post, ur right behind it like clock work.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back