Coach Golden After Practice 10-30 (Gray Crow is Winston)

stat1124

Hurricane FlashForwards
[video=youtube;cbyVMBRDx6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbyVMBRDx6A[/video]

Advertisement
We're the 'Canes. A special place where Michael Irvin can casually watch practice and it ain't no thing.

I think Al likes to **** with the media. I think he says, ok, where are we doing construction and we'll go do the interview there. These clowns want to ask me dumb questions they can deal with all the construction noises.

"Sorry about the constant beeping. We've got a tractor backing up in there. Oh, wait, sorry. Susan's just trying to maneuver in here."

Advertisement
Ah, the limitations of practice.....Gray Crow = Jameis Winston. If we could get Winston to play like Crow, we got a good chance at this.

Who do we have on scout team playing James Wilder? My guess is Sean Goldstein.

Maybe bring back Eddy Lopez to play Rashad Greene.

Just win.

Wilder has been out with a concussion for weeks. Don't know if is playing. Benjamin hurt his wrist last week,was x rayed nothing broken. Wrist is sprained but he will play.

Advertisement
Wilder has been out with a concussion for weeks. Don't know if is playing. Benjamin hurt his wrist last week,was x rayed nothing broken. Wrist is sprained but he will play.

James Wilder, Jr. - RB - FSU - Oct. 28 - 6:54 pm et

Florida State junior RB James Wilder Jr. (concussion) is expected to return to practice on Monday.

Wilder missed Saturday's game against North Carolina State. Seminoles coach Jimbo Fisher said Wilder was close to being cleared for last weekend's game against North Carolina State. The son of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' all-time leading rusher suffered his head injury in FSU's blowout victory over Clemson. Oct. 28 - 6:54 pm et
Source: David Hale on Twitter

Florida State redshirt sophomore WR Kelvin Benjamin's X-rays on his injured hand came back negative.

Benjamin uncharacteristically dropped a few passes against NC State, but the hand injury can likely be to blame. "He got the helmet right on the bone part of his hand, which causes immediate pain," FSU coach Jimbo Fisher said. "It really didn’t swell all that badly. …they just wanted to check it out, make sure they X-rayed it, and it was fine." We just realized that the massive receiver is draft-eligible, but don't expect him to leave Jameis Winston's side after this season. He has 23 receptions for 430 yards and five touchdowns this season.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...enjamin-hand-nc-state-20131028,0,3087728.post

Advertisement
Back