Coach El Jefe Diaz

sfowler06

Junior
A lot of you "fans" are doubting every move he makes but he has literally bled orange and green since he was born. He knows what it takes for Miami to be a championship program because he actually lived it and was brought up by it. He was literally in the stands as a little boy watching us hold the trophy up and celebrating at the championship parades in the 80s. It's his dream job and he knows he only has one shot at it. He will not fvck this up for himself, his family, or THE U. Either get on this train or get the fvck far from it before it runs you the fvck over...

Advertisement
A lot of you "fans" are doubting every move he makes but he has literally bled orange and green since he was born. He knows what it takes for Miami to be a championship program because he actually lived it and was brought up by it. He was literally in the stands as a little boy watching us hold the trophy up and celebrating at the championship parades in the 80s. It's his dream job and he knows he only has one shot at it. He will not fvck this up for himself, his family, or THE U. Either get on this train or get the fvck far from it before it runs you the fvck over...

I support our head coach, I am just tired of getting burned. I remember the excitement of Al Golden in particular. I hope he succeeds, I'm just not thrilled yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I support our head coach, I am just tired of getting burned. I remember the excitement of Al Golden in particular. I hope he succeeds, I'm just not thrilled yet.
I am not really thinking everyone was sold on Alfred Golden. Especially after his first game. He did beat the Gators though....

I want to be positive and excited. I really do. But I've been told to get on so many trains that have gone off the rails, that I'm seriously considering traveling by bike this season.

Advertisement
Al golden went to Penn st. We hated Penn st

Your hero went to FSU! He is a nole hired to do a job, not a Cane. Now, if he us wins an NC, we will consider forgetting his transgression of going to Tally. In case you have not noticed we hate the feather people too.

I am behind him .....but christ "sitting in the stands as a kid" isnt really important -we need someone who can
- recruit ... we will see see
- bring in a good staff - I am happy with what we brought in
- recruit
- establish a culture of competition and toughness
- recruit

I am behind him .....but christ "sitting in the stands as a kid" isnt really important -we need someone who can
- recruit ... we will see see
- bring in a good staff - I am happy with what we brought in
- recruit
- establish a culture of competition and toughness
- recruit

No **** sherlock.

Advertisement
For future reference my brother, it’s just
“El Jefe”

not-everything-flat-in-florida.jpeg

Advertisement
Back