Coach Ed Pata

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was the TE coach at FAMU when I played ‘06-‘08. Good dude for sure.
I feel like we had this convo before but you played with the homies TJ Lawrence, Greg Clark, Adrian Smith. TJ might have transferred in from uf for the 08-09 season so you might have missed him by one year

Last edited:
It would be very miami of last 15 years to FINALLY get a legit impact QB and the coach decided to neuter him so he can ground and pound.. I wont believe it until I see it.. But this dude had Justin Freakin Herbert..
I think you can have an explosive offence that has a good run/pass mix. Oklahoma has had Heisman winners and prolific offences that still ran more than passed. The key is having a run game that churns out yards. Not one that has big plays mixed with lots of negative or minimal runs like we have had recently.

Advertisement
I feel like we had this convo before but you played with the homies TJ Lawrence, Greg Clark, Adrian Smith. TJ might have transferred in from uf for the 08-09 season so you might have missed him by one year
Yes sir. G-Clark and Adrian were cool. Don’t recall a TJ, but honestly I’m terrible with names. I don’t forget faces though.

Small world. Greg is actually my cousin somewhere down the line. Grew up at the same church, and park in bealsville even though he is about 5 yrs older then me. Adrian lived across the street from my cousin in the pines in Lakeland. I was in the pines every weekend and can recall plenty of days of playing football in the street with Adrian and the rest of the neighborhood.

Advertisement
Back