Coach DVD mic'd up

Advertisement
Advertisement
DVD is what we thought we were getting with Rumph. I'm excited to see what the db's do this year. Turn your head?

DVD: Hey 7... lowkey I'll lock you down right now.
X: Huh?
DVD: I'll lock you down RIGHT NOW.

love it.
Cane db's been missing that attitude. Keep them coming back for their senior years and get that So Flo comp going again.

Advertisement
Some people are suited for certain jobs, some aren’t.

Just like some people are suited for sales, and some aren’t. No fault of anybody, it just has to do with personality types.

You can tell DVD is suited to recruiting. He has an easy friendliness and understated excitement, that’s not too much and very natural. Just perfect. And he can bring it up and get people excited when necessary.

No doubt about it. Everything else being equal, looks like this guy should to kill it on the trail.

He doesn't come across as a guy whod jump for another job. He enjoys The U
Yeah. I tend to agree.
My comment was more of a spoof on those posters who love to write about a coach not being here for long if that coach has any type of initial success or positive momentum.
ive met him a few times but definitely don’t know him well enough to judge how he feels about the U long term. I thought his words and expression about wanting to keep his job were telling, and like you say, at least for now seems like a coach that enjoys being here.
I do though also think a coach has to and will do what’s best for him or her—financially and opportunity wise, regardless of their alma mater (Cristobal is just one example that comes to mind).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Time flies. I remember him playing for the U and everyone debating his effectiveness on the field. He didn’t get a ton of picks but he was always in the WR pocket and so fast. I remember his rookie preseason game against Larry Fitzgerald too. Larry made some good catches but DVD was on him. I’m glad he’s coaching now. I believe he’s going to do well

'Jam...beat his ***!' Very different from that soft free release trash.

Advertisement
Back