Coach Don Soldinger spoke to the team......

deerob305

Junior
Coach Soldinger spoke to the team today... wonder what he had to say.... I knw he had a good speech.. well respected in the South Florida community

B6xugocCYAEEYtC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
THis is what he said the last time he addressed the team 2 years ago

[video=youtube;-wvOxoMEku0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wvOxoMEku0[/video]

Had fixed the title thread for you deerob.

Love that Soldy came and spoke to the guys but I really wish he was coaching here. The guy wouldn't want to coach anywhere else besides Miami. He's as real as it gets and he's proven.

Advertisement
Had fixed the title thread for you deerob.

Love that Soldy came and spoke to the guys but I really wish he was coaching here. The guy wouldn't want to coach anywhere else besides Miami. He's as real as it gets and he's proven.

Thanks.... yea he was a beast at Southridge High school too.... nobody beat him.... he had it like BTW of the South

I remember him on the U 30 for 30 and he is so legit. This dude is a winner and knows what it takes, why he isn't on this staff I have no idea.

Advertisement
The strength of the wolf is the pack and the strength of the pack is the wolf.

I remember him on the U 30 for 30 and he is so legit. This dude is a winner and knows what it takes, why he isn't on this staff I have no idea.

Probably because he is a winner and knows what it takes. JMO

Sad, but true I answered my own **** question.

Clearly no one on the staff knows anything about winning.

Hurlie Brown was apart and played on a championship team... Coach Ice Harris has won 3 State titles at BTW..... and Coach Kehoe was the OL coach on all 5 championship teams we had... smh...knw your coaches

Sadly. Don is not here because Coker decided to Can him to save his own job and used him as a scapegoat.

Don is beyond proven as a RB and special teams coach. You bring Don back, all he has to do is show his resume and kids would kick down the door to play RB at Miami.

Don made it a necessity to teach his RBs good pass protection!

Don would have all of our RB's and Special teams playing top notch.

Sadly, Golden didn't hire Don when he had the chance TWICE.

Advertisement

Hurlie Brown was apart and played on a championship team... Coach Ice Harris has won 3 State titles at BTW..... and Coach Kehoe was the OL coach on all 5 championship teams we had... smh...knw your coaches

Exactly. But don't let that get in the way of the constant bashing.

please for the love of God bring him back to at least coach special teams. Or running backs and special teams and move ice over to defensive backs

Advertisement
Are you guys nuts...Golden would never hire anyone who knows more than himself...That's when you really put your own job on the firing line..

So he couldnt be a Special Teams coach? Also this dude won 2 national titles and is known for putting backs into the leauge, so Ice Harris is a better rb coach? Come on be real this dude is a proven winner and puts backs into the NFL. Saying Ice is a better RB coach than him is crazy.

Coach Soldinger is awesome, not just as a coach but also as a human being. Just a great man that I've been fortunate to meet and have a couple of incredible conversations with. There is no doubt that he would be a major asset to UM and for the life of me I don't understand why he is not involved.

Also, for those that may not know as Corch Radio just accepted job with UF, Soldy was pursued by UF on several occasions during his time at UM and even after he was let go by Coker, but he never waivered his commitment to UM.

The man should be in the UM Ring of Honor in my opinion...

Advertisement
Back