Coach Diaz

D

deleted20931

He’s connecting with these kids like no one else we had here. His social media game is 💯.
I he has a fire under his *** like we have not seen since the JJ days. Coker, The onion, the Toe and dopey never showed any passion or emotion during games.
The TO chain started a national trend. I hope all of this translates on the field because off the field our HC reminds me of Scarface.
Maybe the tide has turned and we finally got this one right.

Advertisement
He’s connecting with these kids like no one else we had here. His social media game is 💯.
I he has a fire under his *** like we have not seen since the JJ days. Coker, The onion, the Toe and dopey never showed any passion or emotion during games.
The TO chain started a national trend. I hope all of this translates on the field because off the field our HC reminds me of Scarface.
So does this mean you are going to let Blake know that you will resume your donations???

the money incident reminds me of the chappell skit called When keeping It Real Goes Wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Everyone hoping, but being burned several times seems most taking the wait and see before touching the stove.

What exactly is the tie between Manny Diaz and Scarface ?

Advertisement
No need to be a **** about it, just move on. Some people don't live on the board 12 hours a day. There are casual fans who log on a few times a week and those other threads are pages and pages down by then.
Yeah, it's not that important though it gets monotonous. This is what happens when there isnt a lot of new information out there.

If only someone would start a thread where we could debate Martel's eligibility.

I mean he’s off to a great start and all and I’m not complaining but what if took us on a time machine visit to posts the first 30 days of the last three hires.....
E9639814-8581-477E-BEE8-57E07D47F3A0.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back