Coach Diaz, Rumph & more... Post Practice Presser 8/8/17

LCE..appreciate you posting this stuff for us, really great stuff that I may miss if you didn't take the time to put it up. Thanks again!

Advertisement
I remember them talking a few weeks ago that after Canefest they had a scrimmage. I like the idea of doing it at Hard Rock.

Who's noddy behind Diaz. Dude just hangs with the recorder out and chuckles like an extra in the Cobra Kai. Never asks questions, which is smart because it automatically makes him one of the best reporters in the group.

It feels like we have a good team again.

Advertisement
Who's noddy behind Diaz. Dude just hangs with the recorder out and chuckles like an extra in the Cobra Kai. Never asks questions, which is smart because it automatically makes him one of the best reporters in the group.

It feels like we have a good team again.

Noticed he always grabs the best camera angle. He is in just about everyone of Richt's and Diaz's post practice videos.

Did that **** SMD really ask Delany about the talent difference between Citadel and UM?

Someone please put her out of our misery.
She is totally baiting him. She wants an example of how different the culture is. Like how much better are the t!tte bars Dee?

Advertisement
El Jefe shutting down SMDs questions about dominance is great. That's what makes this coaching staff elite. They all have been on the same page of prove your skills and trust the plan, everything will come together later for the title of a dominant defense.

Advertisement
Back