Coach Diaz & more... Post Practice Presser 8/15/17

[video]http://www.hudl.com/video/3/1437050/5721b1fe9a91677e7472f26b[/video]

go to 1:13 same unstoppable move vs the fsu rt tackle..............had to check his hilights cuz it been so long since I seen it, had to check what type of animal we have

He's going to terrorize poor linemen, especially if he comes in fresh against tired guys. Lord help O-linemen that need to face a fresh Patchan and Garvin late in the game.

**** on third and long i woujld fuq around and put all des in to rush just like the giants used to do

Advertisement
Hoping and praying Scott stays healthy. His get off was crazy in that F$U game. I really think he can contribute and be a big time player for this team.

not only a great get off hes relentless and uses his hands probably better than anyone on the DL hes a force. Always need a good white DE at miami thats how u know we back

[video]http://www.hudl.com/video/3/1437050/5721b1fe9a91677e7472f26b[/video]

go to 1:13 same unstoppable move vs the fsu rt tackle..............had to check his hilights cuz it been so long since I seen it, had to check what type of animal we have

He's going to terrorize poor linemen, especially if he comes in fresh against tired guys. Lord help O-linemen that need to face a fresh Patchan and Garvin late in the game.

**** on third and long i woujld fuq around and put all des in to rush just like the giants used to do

Canes Nascar Package to opposing QBs:

nascar.gif

Absolutely the most lame Diaz presser ever. Guy had like 4 minutes and they are asking him about the heat. Are you kidding me?
Good for Patchan! I hope he stays healthy and really makes some noise this year. Injuries are such a tough thing at this level.

Advertisement
Absolutely the most lame Diaz presser ever. Guy had like 4 minutes and they are asking him about the heat. Are you kidding me?
Good for Patchan! I hope he stays healthy and really makes some noise this year. Injuries are such a tough thing at this level.

Sorry but that was a legit question. Freakin heat has been brutal !!

Lol Moten is a clown

Squad squad squad.

Maybe I'm old, maybe I just didn't play football... What does that mean?

It means exactly what you think it means, people say squad like this is my squad, or they see someone else's group of people that are making money together and they say squad goals. In this particular situation he said squad squad squad squad 4 times while looking at the reporters because it was basically telling them like thank you Fam. It's the lazy way in his case of just saying thank you everyone for your time lol.

Hoping and praying Scott stays healthy. His get off was crazy in that F$U game. I really think he can contribute and be a big time player for this team.

not only a great get off hes relentless and uses his hands probably better than anyone on the DL hes a force. Always need a good white DE at miami thats how u know we back

lol Rusty was my favorite. It was coincidental, but thanks for acknowledging

Advertisement
This is the odd thing about scrimmages against your own team. Diaz is angry about too many explosive plays by the offense.

The sound of too many explosive plays by the offense makes me very excited.:acne:
Rosier is balling, throwing straight darts all over the field.

Advertisement
Back