Coach Diaz Mic' Up and Practice Highlights!

Advertisement
Good stuff OP, and may I add that Rosier aint foolin nobody w his fake handoff.

Advertisement
that was great.. that had to be richt's granddaughter at the end, right? so cute. and very cool that canes will be honoring the parkland kids at the LSU game. Agree on the amari comment.. HUUUUGE hitter. O line looking mean, too. Loved Richt said about Scaiffe ..matches what some who know more than me on here, have said about him. Very excited about the improvement the OL is about to make.

These Mic'd up vids really showcases how "high energy" the coaches are on this staff. I love it! I can see how, regarding this staff, Kul stuck out like Trick Daddy at a Trump campaign rally! Kul had the energy of a sloth fresh off a bong hit.

Richt has assembled a **** of a staff!

Advertisement
Short term goal: Undefeated 2018 season
Long term goal: Player/coach interviews without construction noise in the background

Advertisement
Its like they plug in a sound machine but instead of white noise its construction noise.

BTW props to OP thanks for posting

Polendey still dropping balls? Gassers and jug machine after practice.

Very high intensity!
Exactly what you want in a DL coach.

Your OL and DL coaches should always be nut-jobs.

LOL I agree Macho ...and so should your OL and DL players.

Im glad everyone's excited about our coach's intensity levels...

but when we were winning championships it wasn't high intensity coaches that made Miami special...

It was our overabundance of high intensity, kick ***, refuse to lose, take no prisoners players at so many positions like Irvin, Brown, Kennedy, Lewis, Sapp, Reed, Shockey, Winslow, Portis, Gore, Vilma, Walters, Taylor and so many more I can't name them all along with QB's that gave a damm. They came to Miami with that, they were all self motivated.

Back then, if you dogged it in practice the players got on you even more than the coaches. No one wanted to let the team down.

The player's set a very high standard for themselves as Canes and you had better up your game anytime you were on the field if you wanted to represent being a Cane. If you didn't/couldn't it was "next man up". They took pride in delivering winning results and maintaining our tradition.

The mics are cool for the coaches and Utube ....but what's more important to me is seeing more high intensity players and play on the field.

So, not saying its not good to have high intensity coaches, almost every team has some, just saying its even better when its accompanied by high intensity players and most importantly, high intensity play on the field

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL I agree Macho ...and so should your OL and DL players.

Im glad everyone's excited about our coach's intensity levels...

but when we were winning championships it wasn't high intensity coaches that made Miami special...

It was our overabundance of high intensity, kick ***, refuse to lose, take no prisoners players at so many positions like Irvin, Brown, Kennedy, Lewis, Sapp, Reed, Shockey, Winslow, Portis, Gore, Vilma, Walters, Taylor and so many more I can't name them all along with QB's that gave a damm. They came to Miami with that, they were all self motivated.

Back then, if you dogged it in practice the players got on you even more than the coaches. No one wanted to let the team down.

The player's set a very high standard for themselves as Canes and you had better up your game anytime you were on the field if you wanted to represent being a Cane. If you didn't/couldn't it was "next man up". They took pride in delivering winning results and maintaining our tradition.

The mics are cool for the coaches and Utube ....but what's more important to me is seeing more high intensity players and play on the field.

So, not saying its not good to have high intensity coaches, almost every team has some, just saying its even better when its accompanied by high intensity players and most importantly, high intensity play on the field

Players take in the identity and swagger of the coaches.

Those players had dawg in em, sure. But the muzzle was let off by the coaches.

Chess players> Chess Pieces.

These Mic'd up vids really showcases how "high energy" the coaches are on this staff. I love it! I can see how, regarding this staff, Kul stuck out like Trick Daddy at a Trump campaign rally! Kul had the energy of a sloth fresh off a bong hit.

Richt has assembled a **** of a staff!

throw em in the vault! :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Players take in the identity and swagger of the coaches.

Those players had dawg in em, sure. But the muzzle was let off by the coaches.

Chess players> Chess Pieces.

I agree to a certain extent

BUT Anyone that played football at a high level will tell you that your intensity, confidence, team spirit and desire during a game mainly comes from you and your teammates on the field, or in the huddle .....not from the coaches intensity on the sidelines or from practice. We focused on what was on the field not antics on the sidelines.

During a game it was us who had gone to battle together, who really knew each other's capabilities and knew how to get the most out of each other.

At least that was the way it was for the teams I played on.

Advertisement
Back