Coach Craig....?

Anonymous274945958675743

Redshirt Freshman
Banned
Believe this dude was a coach I for LSU I have heard or read his name about 20 times in the last day or 2. I feel like it's a long shot but is there something to it? I'm hard pressed to believe the school will dish out another 4 mil for him, but with the 10th assistant rule could it be?

Advertisement
Dameyun Craig - recruiter extraordinaire - was fired by lsu right after signing day

Advertisement
We talked about this in another thread. Stopp_sChittin must have picked up the scent and tried to spin it off as a thread. He could only get parts of Dameyune Craig's name, so like mad libs, we have to fill in the blanks. You guys solved the mystery quickly.

Believe this dude was a coach I for LSU I have heard or read his name about 20 times in the last day or 2. I feel like it's a long shot but is there something to it? I'm hard pressed to believe the school will dish out another 4 mil for him, but with the 10th assistant rule could it be?

You're sChittin me...$4 million for a recently fired position coach?

Advertisement

Anybody who gives him 4 mill is on drugs

Dameyun Craig - recruiter extraordinaire - was fired by lsu right after signing day

If you're a badass recruiter at an SEC school the only way you get fired is if they find out you've secretly murdered at least ten prostitutes, drifters, or any combination thereof. They'll let you slide if you're in the high single digits but once you hit ten they start to worry about the FBI sniffing around.

I'm guessing we're going to see cadaver dogs and a backhoe in Craig's backyard really soon.

You're sChittin me...$4 million for a recently fired position coach?

:impurethoughts:

Advertisement
dude is cancerous in the locker room. not well liked.

I heard he was a major ****head but that's about as far as my knowledge of him goes. Yup I was up late last night because I've been working overnights for the last week and yes I'm out of the loop. Thanks

Stud recruiters don't get fired unless...

1 - They get caught being dirty and have to take the fall for the program
2 - Do something against University policy that is a public embarrassment
3 - Are complete @ssholes and no longer able to be tolerated by the staff

Anybody who gives him 4 mill is on drugs

Most didn't think we'd be able to give Richt more than 3.5 mil.. no way we can afford that for a position coach. regardless of how he can recruit.

Advertisement
****tron use to post on insidetheu.. use to fight and argue with everyone

Advertisement
Back