Coach Coley...QB drills (video)

How Dwyane Lawson didn't think to himself "I'm one injury away from starting w/ all these playmakers" vs Special teams VA tech baffles me... Really wanna see Scherieffs cuz these QB's don't provide QUALITY depth I'm not asking for OSU QB depth but crap gimme some hope if Kaaya were to get hurt

One of Lawsons high school coaches got hired by Virginia Tech

One of Jordan Scarlett's coaches got hired by UM.

Advertisement
Shirreffs will be a welcomed sight. Testeverde isn't to bad an athlete but Kaaya is not blessed with athleticism at all. He has such a heavy gait it is tough watching him in these drills. I am starting to think Rosier was a mistake. We should have went after a kid committed to playing QB. There is no way his absense during the spring is prepping him. A Shireefs would have been a perfect take last year, as he would undoubtably provide some quality depth this season after red shirting. Going forward, we need to pick up one stud and one project per year to get the depth we need.

How Dwyane Lawson didn't think to himself "I'm one injury away from starting w/ all these playmakers" vs Special teams VA tech baffles me... Really wanna see Scherieffs cuz these QB's don't provide QUALITY depth I'm not asking for OSU QB depth but crap gimme some hope if Kaaya were to get hurt

And what coach was that?

And what coach was that?

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/page/3/

Virginia Tech: Per the Hokies’ 247 site, Max Warner has been added to
Frank Beamer’s staff as an offensive quality control coordinator.
Warner previously served as the offensive coordinator at
Hillsborough HS (Tampa, FL).

Advertisement

And what coach was that?

http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/page/3/

Virginia Tech: Per the Hokies’ 247 site, Max Warner has been added to
Frank Beamer’s staff as an offensive quality control coordinator.
Warner previously served as the offensive coordinator at
Hillsborough HS (Tampa, FL).
Thanks. Was interested to know if it was one of my former coaches. This guy came a couple years after I left.

Man Brad sucks and if playing time was determined by practice drills he would never see the field. Thankfully for him that is not the case. He has zero athletic ability or rhythm..lol

Brad is a good QB because he has it mentally and is very accurate while generally gets the ball out fast or knows where to go with the ball.

Problem I see for Brad is keeping Rozier off the field. Rozier is extremely athletic and can create plays with his athletic ability or extend them.

Man Brad sucks and if playing time was determined by practice drills he would never see the field. Thankfully for him that is not the case. He has zero athletic ability or rhythm..lol

Brad is a good QB because he has it mentally and is very accurate while generally gets the ball out fast or knows where to go with the ball.

Problem I see for Brad is keeping Rozier off the field. Rozier is extremely athletic and can create plays with his athletic ability or extend them.

I pray this is sarcasm. If not, u are truly too stupid to insult...

Advertisement

Stuporcane must be part of the highlight and 7 on 7 generation where all that matters is stuff that doesn't matter.

Shirreffs will be a welcomed sight. Testeverde isn't to bad an athlete but Kaaya is not blessed with athleticism at all. He has such a heavy gait it is tough watching him in these drills. I am starting to think Rosier was a mistake. We should have went after a kid committed to playing QB. There is no way his absense during the spring is prepping him. A Shireefs would have been a perfect take last year, as he would undoubtably provide some quality depth this season after red shirting. Going forward, we need to pick up one stud and one project per year to get the depth we need.

You had me until you said you only beginning to think rosier was a mistake. Wasted scholly. He will never play football here meaningful or useless.

You had me until you said you only beginning to think rosier was a mistake. Wasted scholly. He will never play football here meaningful or useless.

Russell Wilson II is going to make you eat those words, skip.

Stuporcane must be part of the highlight and 7 on 7 generation where all that matters is stuff that doesn't matter.

Brad sucks

Advertisement

Holy ****

Advertisement

Russell Wilson II is going to make you eat those words, skip.

Lmao you savage bruh.

Advertisement
Back