Coach clip from ESPN

Advertisement
He is right now "laying the foundation" if you will, with this team, and every team from now on, in the future, will benefit from it.

Some of our past coaches were even afraid to state what the goals of the team were so that if they came short they wouldn't be critiqued.
golden was the worst at it.With Mario everyone knows the goal is NC.
Oh Golden talked a pretty good game.. at first.. Then when reality set in, so did realistic expectations.

We've all heard something like this before with the parade of coaches we've had since 2003, but this time, It just feels different.
I'm in
1650742616829.gif

Mario will accomplish what I had hoped Richt would do and make us a respectable program again. Maybe he takes us to the promised land, still early on that but I 100% believe he will have us compete for and winning the ACC in the near future.
There is no reason we shouldn’t win the Coastal this year, we were two plays from it last year.
I’m hard pressed to name a team on our schedule clearly better than us…on paper at least.

Advertisement
There is no reason we shouldn’t win the Coastal this year, we were two plays from it last year.
I’m hard pressed to name a team on our schedule clearly better than us…on paper at least.
Clemson is hands down better. ATM is better as well but they need to prove they can win. We are better than every team on our schedule after that.

If we could just shut up all these punk *** Suckeye fans I work with,.. it would be glorious. Swear to god; I walk in to the office with my U gear on feeling like I’m gonna get jumped every day. (I want that smoke too mfers) 🤣😂

I am *** hammered drunk but even while reading this I am certain of one thing:

We keep Mario, a noticably competent staff (they will come and go) and this $ support for 4 more years you can hang #6 on the gadamned wall.

Advertisement
This comes back to the money. UM NOW has the money to:
1. give an HC an 80 million dollar contract
2. Spend to hire the best assistants in the country, not just at OC and DC but at position coaches and analysts
3. A top notch strength and nutrition program
4. top notch facilities
5. NIL money for recruits and current players

Understand that none of this existed until now. None. Zero.
So to compare this HC and this situation to any previous situation is really a waste of time. So get on board and enjoy this because Mario is not merely the “next” HC, he is playing with a completely different cards than everyone before him.
Great post

2. Spend to hire the best assistants in the country, not just at OC and DC but at position coaches and analysts
4. top notch facilities

So to compare this HC and this situation to any previous situation is really a waste of time. So get on board and enjoy this because Mario is not merely the “next” HC, he is playing with a completely different cards than everyone before him.
1650802132876.gif

4. top notch facilities

Lest we forget where this all started. Frenk being embarrassed by the state of the FB program and appointing Rudy as his front man to totally transform the program with Ruiz as the $$$ man. Mario, and Rad for that matter, are not here without the aforementioned.

Advertisement
It took about 20 years of neglect to get us into this SH. Mathematically, it should equally take us 20 years of attention to get us out of the hole, but it won’t. Three to five years to win a natty will be pretty fast I think. In other wards, give it time. Be patient in the next 3 years.

Count me ALL in! And because we played the same position and wore the same number in college (even though light years apart between NCAA and NAIA / National Champion and KCAC Champion).

1974 Toss Right (1).jpg
mario_cristobal_1992_miami_hurricanes_bumble_bee.png.jpeg

Advertisement
Back