Coach Brown & more... Post Practice Presser 8/9/17

Advertisement
The program is past instillation stage and now just a matter of being consistent and adding some depth at certain positions.

My excitement level for this year is high!

Advertisement
If nothing else, N'Kosi should be great for our defense this year. Dual Threat guys have killed us in year's past. It's going to do our guy's wonders being able to prepare for that.
From what's been said, it seems Weldon is a better runner. He's also more likely than Perry to get the scout team snaps.

"Just about every quarterback we have is fast enough, especially 'Kosi and Malik, and you got to pay attention to them real well or they'll pull it and they'll go on you."

That's all I was referring to.

Advertisement
If nothing else, N'Kosi should be great for our defense this year. Dual Threat guys have killed us in year's past. It's going to do our guy's wonders being able to prepare for that.

Man, that's something I didn't even think about. Even IF he redshirts, he's going to make the team a lot better in practice.

Advertisement
A few things: What a guy Joe Jackson is for saying he thinks Garvin has more raw talent. Classy kid. Next, can we interview Mike Smith every single day? Everybody was hyping him a bit to be a contributor, well now I believe it. That dude just wants to kill.

Advertisement
****** Susan, "Coach Diaz says you want it really badly, what do you think he means by that?". What a tool. She has got to be the worst! Also, Braxton talks and sounds like a future coach when he speaks. I really hope he turns the corner this season.

Advertisement
Back