Coach Brown & more... Post Practice Presser 10/17/17

Advertisement
These young men are articulate, mature, focused and hard working. They display an artful balance of confidence, without disrespecting opponents. You can’t say enough about these players, this staff, and the culture they are building. Future is bright!

Advertisement
Jaquan's still out there?

I could have swore he's been injured. He's been playing??
34tcks & 3PD's on the season, hasn't missed a single snap.

Good eyes. he has been very good

Really? He's been average at best.

Really? The Killian Cougar cleaned up A LOT of messes last Saturday, especially in the first half. If he doesn't make those open field tackles GT scores a lot more points.

I said this in another thread re Jaquan...GTech was his best game by far. Hope he can build on that. But it sucks because he had so much hype coming out of HS. So people assume he is just underachieving. I never thought he would be Ed Reed but I thought maybe a Matt Elam or Major Wright type. Still time to meet those expectations of course. But he had a helluva game against GTech.

Advertisement
Think I know why Thomas Brown called Homer a weird dude last year, and I think the same probably could be said of Langham --

Those dudes probably getting all kinds of pu$$y thrown their way (especially Langham) and they both come off as if that's the last thing that's on their mind. I bet they're turning down all kinds of grade A ace and have been since they got there (nd there's nothing wrong with that btw). They just LOVE the football and that's all they're focused on. Even if they're sitting the bench, they just love being around the game.

I really like coach Brown, gotta keep him happy!

Terrible twitter follow

I had to unfollow him and the other coaches who just tweet bible verses all day

We have a very pious coaching staff that’s for sure. But as long as they keep winning they could preach all day long.
He's a great twitter follow. He spreads the word that we blacks are the israelites. He's my favorite coach in all sports

Think I know why Thomas Brown called Homer a weird dude last year, and I think the same probably could be said of Langham --

Those dudes probably getting all kinds of pu$$y thrown their way (especially Langham) and they both come off as if that's the last thing that's on their mind. I bet they're turning down all kinds of grade A ace and have been since they got there (nd there's nothing wrong with that btw). They just LOVE the football and that's all they're focused on. Even if they're sitting the bench, they just love being around the game.

So you think Mr. Bible Thumper thinks Homer is weird for not getting more putang? Really?

I said this in another thread re Jaquan...GTech was his best game by far. Hope he can build on that. But it sucks because he had so much hype coming out of HS. So people assume he is just underachieving. I never thought he would be Ed Reed but I thought maybe a Matt Elam or Major Wright type. Still time to meet those expectations of course. But he had a helluva game against GTech.

He'll be back next year to meet your expectations

Advertisement
I really like coach Brown, gotta keep him happy!

Terrible twitter follow

I had to unfollow him and the other coaches who just tweet bible verses all day

We have a very pious coaching staff that’s for sure. But as long as they keep winning they could preach all day long.
He's a great twitter follow. He spreads the word that we blacks are the israelites. He's my favorite coach in all sports

Those dudes never cease to make me lmao

Advertisement

So you think Mr. Bible Thumper thinks Homer is weird for not getting more putang? Really?

I ain't never met a man too religious for some pu$$y.

I ain't never met a man too religious for some pu$$y.

Great response!

Langham has the voice of a 19 year old white stoner lmao. Guy is a BEAST tho!

And Jaquan Johnson, Dee Delaney, and Manny Diaz all sound like Daffy Duck, like their tongue don't fit in their mouth. I love it. Especially from Jaquan being the big hitter on D. Reminds me of Mike Tyson knocking people out then sounding like Roger Rabbit in the post fight interview.

Comforting to see that the Greentree maintenance staff saves using power equipment for the exact moment when the players are being interviewed post practice.

Advertisement
Back