Coach Brown, Kaaya, Young God & more Post Practice 11/8/16

Can you please stop with your young "god". It is so disrespectful. If you chose to worship him, do it privately and not in a public forum.. It shows your lack of character and inability to separate football from reality...
LMAO!

Ahmmon (Amon) is an Egyptian Gods name, so I call him "Young God" Ahmmon...

If some of y'all overly religious freaks are so offended by it, you should do some research and you'll find a lot more commonality with Egyptian cults & Christianity than you may care to realize.

It's just a dumb nickname I call him, you don't have to like it, you call'em whatever the f*ck you want, but you're a GOD damned fool if you think you're going to tell me what I'm supposed to call him.

GTFOH with that hypersensitive horse****! Lol...

LOL - LCE not gonna be muzzled, especially by a sub 50 poster!

Sooooo. You were never a sub 50 poster?????? And you got really smart after you hit the magical 50 number.... . And how many post make you smarter and wiser.. Maybe I feel like most post don't warrant my time.or someone else has already posted a good answer. My post had nothing to do with my thoughts on religion. It only had to do with his idiotic use of the term God and his apparent worship of the football player..

Advertisement
Can you please stop with your young "god". It is so disrespectful. If you chose to worship him, do it privately and not in a public forum.. It shows your lack of character and inability to separate football from reality...
LMAO!

If some of y'all overly religious freaks are so offended by it, you should do some research and you'll find a lot more commonality with Egyptian cults & Christianity than you may care to realize.

It's just a dumb nickname I call him, you don't have to like it, you call'em whatever the f*ck you want, but you're a GOD damned fool if you think you're going to tell me what I'm supposed to call him.

Sooooo. You were never a sub 50 poster?????? And you got really smart after you hit the magical 50 number.... . And how many post make you smarter and wiser.. Maybe I feel like most post don't warrant my time.or someone else has already posted a good answer. My post had nothing to do with my thoughts on religion. It only had to do with his idiotic use of the term God and his apparent worship of the football player..
You're a ****** idiot man... I don't worship him, it's just a nickname in reference to how talented a player he is.

How ****** stupid are you, that you would actually take a nickname literally? Smfh... Lol

LMAO!

AMEN!

LMAO!

You're a ****in idiot man... I don't worship him, it's just a nickname in reference to how talented a player he is.

How ****in stupid are you, that you would actually take a nickname literally? Smfh... Lol

In response to Matty1's question, there's something about a guy who hardly posts telling a guy who posts a lot of good recruiting information and gives a lot of good insight to muzzle up that I wouldn't have done as a sub 50 poster.

LMAO!

You're a ****in idiot man... I don't worship him, it's just a nickname in reference to how talented a player he is.

How ****in stupid are you, that you would actually take a nickname literally? Smfh... Lol

In response to Matty1's question, there's something about a guy who hardly posts telling a guy who posts a lot of good recruiting information and gives a lot of good insight to muzzle up that I wouldn't have done as a sub 50 poster.

So once again, it's the number of post that make you a quality poster.. The whole post was about his use of the word God in reference to a player. If he wants to put up a picture of him in his house and bow down every morning to him, perfect for him. And if he chose to post his worship online, perfect. We all started with 0 post. Why can't you and him just admit that the use of God was a poor choice. I spent 11 months in the jungle in Vietnam and my hero's are the people that were there with me. There is no such thing as a hero when it comes to football and there is no such thing as a God in football..

Advertisement

So once again, it's the number of post that make you a quality poster.. The whole post was about his use of the word God in reference to a player. If he wants to put up a picture of him in his house and bow down every morning to him, perfect for him. And if he chose to post his worship online, perfect. We all started with 0 post. Why can't you and him just admit that the use of God was a poor choice. I spent 11 months in the jungle in Vietnam and my hero's are the people that were there with me. There is no such thing as a hero when it comes to football and there is no such thing as a God in football..

I actually am not big on the nickname but if that's what he wants to call the guy... So be it.

Advertisement
Back