Does Baker coach in the Bowl Game?

• Yes

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
Advertisement
Advertisement
How about chick fila peach bowl in Atlanta ? Is it still on?
I had it in my mind that is a NY6 bowl. Never thought we would have a shot at that nice a bowl after this weekend. Anything is possible tho, but i think they get to pick their at large teams. don't think that is a bowl tie in any more.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why not play, is that the new norm.
I honestly don't think playing a game helps anyone...we already folded once in embarrassing fashion vs. UNC, and now in the midst of the pandemic, we're seeing tons of schools opt to just stay out of the postseason so we'll probably follow suit. Additionally, Manny previously alluding to our soft players and coaches as being "emotionally drained" is a strong indicator they're done with the season.

And for the person who said let's play UF, I hate them with all my heart I truly do...but they'd beat us by at least 14 right now. Doesn't mean I don't want to play them, but the way we looked on Saturday would strongly correlate to UF dropping 45+, which could harm recruiting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I would rather go to a bowl and some team beat crap out of us than pus sy out of playing a game
completely agree with you, but I bet the administration doesn't see it that way; in fact, I'm sure they look at it as an opportunity to save money and resources

I honestly don't think playing a game helps anyone...we already folded once in embarrassing fashion vs. UNC, and now in the midst of the pandemic, we're seeing tons of schools opt to just stay out of the postseason so we'll probably follow suite. Plus how Manny alluded to our soft players and coaches as being "emotionally drained" is a strong indicator they're done with the season.

And for the person who said let's play UF, I hate them with all my heart I truly do...but they'd beat us by at least 14 right now.
Experience is always important in my opinion even if we lose! As a program every win and loss matters

Advertisement
Back