Coach and Unis

Yes another post about Unis and Coaches.

If you want to comment about anything else do it somewhere else.

Sad this Little Kid's unis are better then ours...WE MUST fix our unis next year. Could do the smallest details to fix them but just bring out new ones. Yes The U on the color was bigggg step for the joke equipment staff and diaz.. but they gotten tighten up..its sad.WE must get rid of the Defensive coaches. Yes Banda too. He didnt do ****. James and Tae born canes... He mad Gurvan Hall look like a character from space jam that lost all his talent

Make these changes. Yes they matter. Both.

How is this Kmart jersey better

Advertisement
Lol Bruh..how many years did we have Nike?? What difference did that make? We was ***. Bama could switch pumas and I promise u it wouldn’t matter at all..these brands aren’t as impressionable on that Nike vs Adidas **** as much it was in the past..ole Jimmie at U of M is rocking Jordan and it clearly doesn’t mean a **** thing. But even if you want to play the brand game, Patty is with adidas..probably the most popular player in the NFL Al kamara is with adidas..DHop, Joey bosa, Hollywood, Rodgers, Von Miller are with adidas. Some the top camp circuits in HS is sponsored by adidas so these kids don’t look at that brand sideways...now in the basketball world u have a point. But Let’s not act like Adidas brand in football doesn’t hold weight

It doesn’t. Lol

Lol at Adidas.....Cant F with Russell let alone Nike....

Attachments

• 91665688_10214975962787084_179252160905609216_n.jpg
    91665688_10214975962787084_179252160905609216_n.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15
Advertisement
Lol at Adidas.....Cant F with Russell let alone Nike....
I’ll say this..Nike Clearly made Butch..every sense he been with adidas..**** ain’t been the same. Where all these ****** at that swear they was doing all this and that?

Advertisement
Not sure a brand name means much when you’re giving up 62...I’d say winning and winning against the big boys would mean much more than a stripe here or a color band there...jmo though.

I said it before and I'll say it again: the people who are riding so hard for Adidas right now forget that the only reason the current uniforms are what they are is because the first set of Adidas uniforms in 2015 were so trash that Mark Richt told em to trash em for good and just make the throwback unis in different colors. If you look around, the only good uniforms Adidas makes are throwbacks, that goes for pretty much any Adidas school (I don't mind current Washington or Ga Tech personally).

It's like when Gator fans brag about Mullen developing Trask and failing to mention that he's only playing bc Mullen's 1st choice (Franks) got injured.

Adidas is strictly a money play and you'd be lying to say that it hasn't benefitted that Canes from a financial standpoint. The current uniforms are cool, the Parleys/Miami nights are absolutely hit or miss. I'm particular to Nike and hope that the Canes go back to the Swoosh or Jumpman when the current contract expires. Yes I enjoy uniform talk, no I don't care who thinks bad about it. If you don't like it, there are a million other threads you can go into.

PS: The jersey in the tweet from OP is absolute garbage, but I'm glad the kid enjoys it, that's what really matters. If he thinks it's a D'Eriq King jersey, it's dope. But that jersey 1,000% came from Target.

Advertisement
I said it before and I'll say it again: the people who are riding so hard for Adidas right now forget that the only reason the current uniforms are what they are is because the first set of Adidas uniforms in 2015 were so trash that Mark Richt told em to trash em for good and just make the throwback unis in different colors. If you look around, the only good uniforms Adidas makes are throwbacks, that goes for pretty much any Adidas school (I don't mind current Washington or Ga Tech personally).

It's like when Gator fans brag about Mullen developing Trask and failing to mention that he's only playing bc Mullen's 1st choice (Franks) got injured.

Adidas is strictly a money play and you'd be lying to say that it hasn't benefitted that Canes from a financial standpoint. The current uniforms are cool, the Parleys/Miami nights are absolutely hit or miss. I'm particular to Nike and hope that the Canes go back to the Swoosh or Jumpman when the current contract expires. Yes I enjoy uniform talk, no I don't care who thinks bad about it. If you don't like it, there are a million other threads you can go into.

PS: The jersey in the tweet from OP is absolute garbage, but I'm glad the kid enjoys it, that's what really matters. If he thinks it's a D'Eriq King jersey, it's dope. But that jersey 1,000% came from Target.

never put a basketball player on a football jersey. **** looks awful

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back