Coach a bowl game

rkhill71

Freshman
Strong and his coaching staff made ours look bad last night,**** they look like the new U.I know people on this board will hate on him because he is a bruh,but **** that's a head coach. All of his units played well.One of my frat brothers said he would be a perfect coach for the U and I told him no way,they play in that soft conference, wait until Saturday night. **** I am convinced his team was jacked up they took it to us,I am tired of this country club choir boy ****,our coach's suck and then say we are working on it wtf a month of prep and perform like that

Last edited:
Advertisement
Strong and his coaching staff made ours look bad last night,**** they look like the new U.I know people on this board will hate on him because he is a bruh,but **** that's a head coach. All of his units played well.One of my frat brothers said he would be a perfect coach for the U and I told him no way,they play in that soft conference, wait until Saturday night. **** I am convinced his team was jacked up they took it to us,I am tired of this country club choir boy ****,our coach's suck and then say we are working on it wtf a month of prep and perform like that

Not sure why people thing Charlie wouldn't succeed. Everyone saw how Florida began to collapse as soon as him and Mullen left.

Advertisement
Back