Co-OCs Brown and Dugans

Sigma_Cane_7

Senior
I know we talk a lot about how inept this offensive scheme is and CMR buying loyalty to be a mini tyrant. But has anyone thought does Brown or Dugans have anything scheme wise to bring to the table besides picking and choosing who goes in the game at RB and WR? Do they have plays of their own they are waiting to bust out? I not sure they do. They are both awesome position coaches and recruiters. Many posters have stated to just go grab an up and coming play caller and bring them in as an analyst for 100-200k to spice up the joint. If CMRjr isn’t going anywhere I’m for this. I guess in short I don’t think Dugans or Brown goes anywhere else on the strength of being an actual play caller if changes are made next year as they don’t seem to possess playcalling skills to bring to another team.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
I know we talk a lot about how inept this offensive scheme is and CMR buying loyalty to be a mini tyrant. But has anyone thought does Brown or Dugans have anything scheme wise to bring to the table besides picking and choosing who goes in the game at RB and WR? Do they have plays of their own they are waiting to bust out? I not sure they do. They are both awesome position coaches and recruiters. Many posters have stated to just go grab an up and coming play caller and bring them in as an analyst for 100-200k to spice up the joint. If CMRjr isn’t going anywhere I’m for this. I guess in short I don’t think Dugans or Brown goes anywhere else on the strength of being an actual play caller if changes are made next year as they don’t seem to possess playcalling skills to bring to another team.

Thoughts?

TBH, they don't have much to bring to the table b/c they are learning on the job.

Dugans is "slants and four verts" co-ordinator

Brown is "HB dive and FB dive" co-ordinator

no, the playbook Richt is using is from before Dugans or Brown were even born.

I can't remember the interview but I remember one the coaches, may have been Dugans, that they are all involved in game plans. To me I took that as they have some input on when certain plays are called who their position group personnel should be. Play design and scheming(not much of it) sounds like it's all Richt and they just agree to it.

Advertisement
I can't remember the interview but I remember one the coaches, may have been Dugans, that they are all involved in game plans. To me I took that as they have some input on when certain plays are called who their position group personnel should be. Play design and scheming(not much of it) sounds like it's all Richt and they just agree to it.

Richt presents them with the gameplan... They say "YES"

Well, the old saying if you have two you don't have one applies to OC's and not just QB's. This problem stems from the top. If CMR doesn't want to lead and make tough decisions then find someone else. I was a Butch guy when CMR was hired and supported CMR. I can't say I'm still a CMR guy. Butch got rid of the bad elements quickly, like year 1. It's year 3 and Co-OC Brown is still talking about cancers?? Tell them to step...it's what you get paid for and will get you the respect needed to lead a team to a championship.

Go Canes!

Well, the old saying if you have two you don't have one applies to OC's and not just QB's. This problem stems from the top. If CMR doesn't want to lead and make tough decisions then find someone else. I was a Butch guy when CMR was hired and supported CMR. I can't say I'm still a CMR guy. Butch got rid of the bad elements quickly, like year 1. It's year 3 and Co-OC Brown is still talking about cancers?? Tell them to step...it's what you get paid for and will get you the respect needed to lead a team to a championship.

Go Canes!
PIN-POINT!!

Advertisement
Neither give us ANY schematic advantage. Actually, it's quite the opposite.

Get rid of most of them but publicly humiliate Brown. Bring in

OC-QB. David Yost. Utah State
OL. Conor Riley. NDSU
WR. Dugans or Lamar Thomas
TE. Hartley
RB-ST. Stu Holt. AppState

Collect Profits

no, the playbook Richt is using is from before Dugans or Brown were even born.
If this "playbook" ye speak of, is the laminated sheet he carries up n down the sideline, I'm callin Bullchit right now!!!!

They showed a closeup of him calling plays, on Friday night, using the "playbook" to sheild his lips,.. If you look close, you can see, on the back of that sheet, was all the options for hashbrowns,...smothered, covered, chunked, and diced!!

Advertisement
This OC co-op bullsh@t is because CMR wants them paid. He is basically wanting to take care of his coaches more than trying to find coaches that are gonna help him win. He's been doing this crap for 15 years in GA. It hasn't worked his way and it sure won't work now. He'll never change even though he should look in the mirror and realize that and freaking retire!

Get rid of most of them but publicly humiliate Brown. Bring in

OC-QB. David Yost. Utah State
OL. Conor Riley. NDSU
WR. Dugans or Lamar Thomas
TE. Hartley
RB-ST. Stu Holt. AppState

Collect Profits

You lost me at Lamar Thomas.

Dude was the king of negative recruiting against Miami when he was at Louisville.

Advertisement
Let’s be real Dugan got the promotion just so he didn’t leave...

This is marks offense with Thomas Brown starting to creep more into the scheming the week into it

Advertisement
Back