CMR Tweet

Kevin

Senior
Coach tweeted out a moment ago “it’s great to be a Miami hurricane”

Commit?

Advertisement
Maybe a jab at the disaster going on in North Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first I thought it was a commit but he usually gives a hint as to who it is by talking about their position. I think it’s a jab at FSU.

..and y'all Richt haters out there, you think Richt would do us dirty like Jimbo is doing FSU? **** no. even if the admin was ******** over Richt like UGA was doing to Richt that last several years.... Richt would leave with class. Not saying he would leave anytime soon cause I think Richt said this was his last gig but just think about how Richt would be handling the situation if he was in Jimbos shoes. we are dam lucky Richt is our coach!

Advertisement
He's just tweeting. He posts stuff like that every once in a while for no reason other than to keep support up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
..and y'all Richt haters out there, you think Richt would do us dirty like Jimbo is doing FSU? **** no. even if the admin was ******** over Richt like UGA was doing to Richt that last several years.... Richt would leave with class. Not saying he would leave anytime soon cause I think Richt said this was his last gig but just think about how Richt would be handling the situation if he was in Jimbos shoes. we are dam lucky Richt is our coach!

This is so true. He handled leaving UGA with class, despite the administration doing him dirty for years.

Advertisement
Coach Richt is the best thing to happen to Miami football in the last 15 years. Truely blessed to have him captining our ship. Hope when his course sails at UM our fans remember where we were pre & post CMR. It would be asinine for our fan base to trash him like FSPoo is trashing Cuckbo. Cuckbo was complaining about their facilities, but would never put his $ where his mouth is like CMR did for us.

I think it has to do with miami basketballs win

That's what I was thinking. Gotta love UM athletics, soon as fb is over we go straight onto basketball season where we're going to have another great season. Imagine winning the ACC Championship in both Football and Basketball in the same Year.

If things go well with him at the helm, which it seems like they will, he'll have someone lined up to takeover once he retires.

This should give us stability for about 15 years or so at the HC position.

Sometimes you guys over think stuff. It was a tweet for the Basketballs team win last night. He always tweets when even the womans volleyball team has a big win.

Advertisement
Back