CMR said most of his staff is complete.

Advertisement
Are you watching this game!!!! Why in the **** would you want any of these coaches...[/QUOTE]

Exactly and on the other side of the field is the guy Miami could have had the last 4 years.

Are you watching this game!!!! Why in the **** would you want any of these coaches...

Exactly and on the other side of the field is the guy Miami could have had the last 4 years.[/QUOTE]

What **** are you talking about?? Who gives a **** about Mike Leach??

Advertisement
if we kept anyone id vote beard. wr's actually improved under him. scott also showed alot of grit as head coach. and te's have gotten better under him walford, njoku, herndon. issue for me was why is dobard ever on feild. he either fumbles or holds on every play we see him.

scott had a great year and a bad game. coley really needs to be main wr more and why the **** are u running from shotgun at the 4 when the best runs team hd all day was in 2 te sets under center. just line up under center in i and run it down there throats its why coley has to go the hb pass also was horrid.

to be honest can't wait to see who richt hires and it doesn't really matter who it is can't be worse then the clowns had last few years.

No proof whatsoever to show Beard is worth keeping. If not for the link to Bruce, people would give zero ***** about him. Zero.

if we kept anyone id vote beard. wr's actually improved under him. scott also showed alot of grit as head coach. and te's have gotten better under him walford, njoku, herndon. issue for me was why is dobard ever on feild. he either fumbles or holds on every play we see him.

scott had a great year and a bad game. coley really needs to be main wr more and why the **** are u running from shotgun at the 4 when the best runs team hd all day was in 2 te sets under center. just line up under center in i and run it down there throats its why coley has to go the hb pass also was horrid.

to be honest can't wait to see who richt hires and it doesn't really matter who it is can't be worse then the clowns had last few years.

No. Complete purge

Advertisement
No proof whatsoever to show Beard is worth keeping. If not for the link to Bruce, people would give zero ***** about him. Zero.

People saw that YouTube video a while ago and ever since then, Beard has had legendary status.

While we are at it, I would also like to see proof that Scott is this great teacher of TEs. Another myth.

No proof whatsoever to show Beard is worth keeping. If not for the link to Bruce, people would give zero ****s about him. Zero.

People saw that YouTube video a while ago and ever since then, Beard has had legendary status.

While we are at it, I would also like to see proof that Scott is this great teacher of TEs. Another myth.

I don't keep Beard for Bruce or anyone if I don't feel be can do the job better than anyone else I can get.

I also don't know what Scott is like as a teacher or what his philosophies are as a coach. If you do, please share or I'd refrain from making sure statements about anyone's coaching ability.

i thought head and shoulders wr's were better this year then last under beard. scott healthy played a big role but until today he was a stud wr's coley was the best he has been at miami wasn't used or thrown to enough but thats not on beard. waters,berrios,lewis,cager,byrd, alll played well when called upon.

njoku and herndon both played excellent for miami this year at te. beard has only been wr coach one year is only so much he could do. if was gonna keep a head coach those are only 2 id keep. period. its not about sam bruce for me , i just liked how coley played under beard. how scott became a go to guy until today and how others played better then we had seen in past years.

i also liked how team for most part responded under scott as hc. and his te's played well when utilized except for dobard. herndon and njoku made plays and rarely dropped the ball. walford became a very good te under scott also. if richt cleans house im fine with that.

but if was gonna keep a coach those are only 2 id want kept the rest for me have to go especially coley and donofrio.

Advertisement
With the Eagles pathetic performance against a pedestrian Redskins team, Potato Chip is hanging by a thread. Surely we can get him as an OL corch.

No proof whatsoever to show Beard is worth keeping. If not for the link to Bruce, people would give zero ****s about him. Zero.

FINALLY!!! THANK YOU.... Will someone please show me why our WR's was so good this year compared to last year. Rashawn Scott, Herb Waters and Stacey Coley all came into the season knowing this would be there last year so of course they're going to perform better they're trying to get PAID. Berrios, Lewis and all the other underclassmen didn't improve one bit. But yet Beard is so good. Who has he recruited and than Bruce please tell me another WR recruit that wants Beard here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back