CMR offensive play calling starts to show itself

Advertisement
I never believed that Richt was saving plays for big games, but he pulled some sht out tonight.

I didn't like how early he went run only, but it totally worked. We picked up the yards we needed and the D kept doing their thing.

I wouldn't be disappointed to see an OC, but I don't think it's a priority anymore.

I never believed that Richt was saving plays for big games, but he pulled some sht out tonight.

I didn't like how early he went run only, but it totally worked. We picked up the yards we needed and the D kept doing their thing.

I wouldn't be disappointed to see an OC, but I don't think it's a priority anymore.

2 wees in a row he's pulled some ****.

I've been HARD on his playcalling, but I'll gladly stfu. Deejay has added an entirely different dimension to the Offense. I don't want this to come out wrong bc I love the guy, but Walton going down may have been necessary in order for Richt's play calling to evolve.

2 wees in a row he's pulled some ****.

I've been HARD on his playcalling, but I'll gladly stfu. Deejay has added an entirely different dimension to the Offense. I don't want this to come out wrong bc I love the guy, but Walton going down may have been necessary in order for Richt's play calling to evolve.

Why does this dumb SHI$ fanbase continue to cry about play calling in the beginning of the season? Can't you figure out the REASON why Richt called games the way he did in games 1-6? Do you honestly think he forgot how to call plays after 20 years as an oc?

Motion, jet sweep, dallas at QB, sweep counter, QB draws with Dallas and Rosier. He saved a ton of the playbook for this game and he did that with Richards making zero impact. Berrios getting double for the second half. Thomas not catching the ball in the second half.

Helps to get 4 TOs!!! Gotta keep this staff together for 2 years or more.

Advertisement
Could have been an even bigger blowout. Didn’t like how we got ultra conservative in the late 3rd and 4th qtr but we scored over 40 so it’s fine

Last edited:
Could have been an even bigger blowout. Didn’t like how we got ultra conservative but we scored over 40 so it’s fine

I get what you're saying but I had no problem with it since our line stepped up big tonight. We were the running team tonight.

Advertisement
Back