CMR is not here to make friends

cocanes

Dolemite isn’t my name
I just heard him today's post practice interview and he is all about business. Linder gone fine with him. he said Tyler, Gaynor and Mahoney kid are the centers

Advertisement
I like it... even with all the folks kicked off, transferred, or left there are still about 5-8 players still that need to get gone.

Richt may find it in his heart to forgive dat worthless b**** for quitting on da Canes, but I never will.

Advertisement
I never understand these decisions.. if you're good, you will get to an NFL camp with the opportunity to make a team. Transferring to another school does nothing for you especially if you have zero chance of getting drafted regardless if you went to App state and started every game??

As a senior, I'm sure Coach Richt still wanted him to be a team player show some leadership and help add competition and depth. Coach Richt has NFL ties if you were good enough an NFL team would've given you a look regardless if you got beat out by better players.

Last edited:
I never understand these decisions.. if you're good, you will get to an NFL camp with the opportunity to make a team. Transferring to another school does nothing for you especially if you have zero chance of getting drafted regardless if you went to App state and started every game??

As a senior, I'm sure Coach Richt still wanted him to be a team player show some leadership and help add competition and depth. Coach Richt has NFL ties if you were good enough an NFL team would've given you a look regardless if you got beat out by better players.

There are situations like this, where I don't think he was good enough to get exposure on Miami, so I don't think he'll do much in the NFL, and ones like Colbert, stuck in a bad situation with Texas, and Delaney.

There are situations like this, where I don't think he was good enough to get exposure on Miami, so I don't think he'll do much in the NFL, and ones like Colbert, stuck in a bad situation with Texas, and Delaney.

Of course Linder has zero chance to ever make an NFL roster lol

I'm just trying to figure out how is getting more "exposure" going to change that? Let's say he goes to FAMU and looks like a FAMU college football level all American on the oline.... he's still going to be compared with players that are better than him when it comes to nfl consideration.

Id rather ride the bench at UM then get one year starting at a school that means nothing to me and adds no benefit to my goals.

Unless your goals are just to play college football, maybe he knows he's got no shot at the NFL and wants to start on a college team regardless of who it is. He could be a realist.

Advertisement
Real head coaches get rid of jags even if they made a mistake evaluating them.....im all for jags leaving

I dont agree with the original post - Coach does a ton for former and current players

Coach doesnt like quitters ------ in fact no one in management - sports or even the business world likes quitters - and once someone quits, show them the door

Advertisement
I dont agree with the original post - Coach does a ton for former and current players

Coach doesnt like quitters ------ in fact no one in management - sports or even the business world likes quitters - and once someone quits, show them the door

This is accurate. I don't understand the argument that someone like that should be kept for depth. If someone who doesn't have NFL talent is going to get upset about getting passed up, the concern could be what kind of cancer that person might become. You fight for people (employees, students, players) that are struggling but want to succeed. You don't fight for an entitled quitter.

He's grad transferring, couldn't he still play this season and transfer where he wanted after?

If he just quit and is sitting out for no reason, that's BS.

Advertisement

Quitters are a cancer for any organization or team.

In the business world, they're the guys that halfass their jobs and get away with doing as little as possible. They're the ones that resent the successful producers, and if you have too many of them, you end up losing in a competitive business environment.

I'm a big believer in businesses culling their bottom performers every year, a la Jack Welch, Goldman Sachs, etc. Compete, adapt, improve, survive, or get left behind.

Business Darwinism - it works.

I'm curious about the condition of his shoulder. Maybe he feels a year of rehab and conditioning will be of benefit to his physical health. Shoulder surgery really sucks and he's had 2 of them. He got beat out and wants to play somewhere while healthier. Good luck young man.

Advertisement
Back